[ 2|rude ]

Your pov

It's my first day of school here on Earth!

Me and josuke was patiently waiting for this thing called 'bus' to go to school. I saw that green thingy thing and decided to ask josuke about it.

"Josuke, what's that thing called."
I asked.

The moment josuke looked at that thing, I noticed he was kinda scared for 0.28372 seconds.

"It's a tortoise. A reptile." Josuke said
As he went forward to the turtle.

I followed josuke & noticed that
He was trying to touch it? But it's clear he's afraid of it.

"Josuke, what are you doing?"
I asked.

"I have a fear of tortoise... & I'm trying to overcome it now." Josuke answered
to which I nodded in response.

You were just peacefully watching josuke doing his stuffs not until bunch of guys disturbed it.

"Watcha up to, losers?"

"Who the fuck are you?"
They asked.

Josuke began to explain what he was doing.

"You think we give a shit?"
The guy rudely interrupted
Josuke.

"Get up, retard!"

You watched josuke stand up so you stood up also.

"Ohoho, you're pretty tall for a first year & this lady here, is pretty cute." The guy said as he checked you out.

They began to talk trash about josuke's style & they grabbed the tortoise and pointed it to josuke.

"You should gotta ask permissions to us first."

"D-don't! Reptiles scares me! They are Soo creepy"
Josuke said.

The guy slapped josuke.

You never thought you could hate someone here. But seeing their faces makes you pissed.

You punched the guy on the face real hard that he fell down. You just glared at them and said:

"Don't hurt josuke, you bdijeh(a cursed word in mutopia.)"

"You're a feisty one, aren't yah. Heh, I like Feisty girls."
He said

As he tried to stand up but he keeps wobbling.

Josuke apologized for your actions and you just look at em in disbelief.

"Look at you, you're trying to let a girl defend you. How pathetic." He said as he yeeted the turtle.

You glared at them and went to the tortoise to see if it's fine. You began to curse them by your own language after you found out how hurt the turtle is. Josuke was still bowing and this was pissing you off.

The boys was telling josuke how awful his uniform is. They just don't have a sense of fashion smh

The seniors asked for both of our names and josuke told them our names.