CH-4 YOU 'LL COME TO KNOW!

" Happy Birthday!" All of us went to the room as soon as the clock hit 'twelve' followed by a sharp alarm to wake Toris up. He opened his eyes to see us standing in his room with a strawberry coated red velvet cake in both hands.I could guess by his face about how happy was he and that was all for me , I did't want anything but to see his face like how he was making it.

"Hey! Get up. We have lot more for you. Also, a kind request ......can be a bit fast.......because I am too hungry to wait anymore."

"Swen, I said you to be patient!"

"Yeah!Yeah.....I am fine ... waiting." He winked at Toris pleading his hands,of course to intergect him about the previous words.

"What are you looking at us? Won't you say something ?"

"Is there anything left for me to say,Mewli? Well I can say one thing....The cake is very beautiful.....is it from 'The Bakers'.....You know I wanted it from there!"

Before I could say anything, Swen leaped up and went on saying as if he didn't want me to speak.

"Yes! I ordered it... just for you. Because you wanted it ,right?"

'Thanks Swen."

I was raged at that moment because he was taking all my credit.As said, he becomes such unpredictable and equally intolerating at times....I tried to be as normal as possible.

"So.....you'r going to cut my cake .....I mean the cake. Come fast."

I take the cake and lead towards the living room . On my way I could feel the two boys to say something in actions,as if they were sharing something through there eyes...something only they know.

"Teerin! Watch your steps, you were going to fall, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing.... lets go."

"So," Swen said,"You didn't say whether you liked the cake ?"

"Hmm of course I did ....."

"You did?!"I couldn't held myself from giving that reaction though he thought it to be coming from any so called shop The Bakers.

That present moment, I was so very annoyed on Swen,I would have lift up the knife and threw it at him piercing right through his chest; but I had to control myself.....i took the knife up and handed to Toris. He smiled at me ,though I didn't and made it through the cake. Mewli was holding my shoulders with a very known expression to be shown to me - her eyes said....."calm down". She was right ,I knew she wasn't feeling well enough to accept Swen's lie but why am i thinking so much? its fine.

I looked at Swen, seeing towards the direction where his eyes went. There I found Toris, I was really confused about what's the discussion that they are conveying through their mind ; though sure they were having some plan revolving around there sun-like brain. I seemed that I didn't care and went back to the kitchen; while the three of them were busy eating. I was glad to see Toris smiling.......but that didn't mean from any way that I had forgiven Swen , NO!

I saw the water bottle on the table and preferred to drink some.I put down the bottle after satisfying my thirst. Just when I felt my brother's hands around my arms.I didn't  know what to say as a reaction to the current action because I didn't get enough time to feel. Toris  started....

"Somebody  in this room looks  jealous . Are you?"

I gave him a look. "Why do you think so?" Mewli arrives behind Toris , she has a curved lip to the edge, accompanied by Swen . All looking at me like I had done something very wrong . I shifted my gaze towards the microwave.