😅1😅

Beakhyun's pov

I am a normal guy have a very normal life but nothing in my life attracts me. Nothing's there i wanted to do except one thing that is singing.. Somehow singing really became a part of my life i never thought i can get attached to something to this extent. It was all because of that yoda man who somehow changed my life. I miss him . Ahh i forgot to tell you about yoda right, actually he is my childhood friend(not to be exact) or you can say my love at first sight . When I was 5 I guess this boy with huge ears sang and rapped at our cultural competition he was soo dashing in the stage it seemed like the stage was made only for him his voice was also Deep that i falled for it soo hard.

I never had chance to talk to him .I don't know even his name but i only remember his ears. Its not that i didn't had any past relation in my 23 years of lifespan its just that he is special. some part of me always wants to meet him. I don't know where he is or how is he..Is he tall?? Is he still sings?? Ahh soo much thought!!

No one's pov

Beakhyun's mother shouted: "beak what are you doing? Hurry we have to leave in 10 mins the car's ready already. Your aunt already told for the 100th time she wants you to manage her wedding..now hurry the flight to japan will leave".
" De mom i m coming just 5 min, need to do my hair" beakhyun screamed.
....,.......................

Welcome to japan

Beakhyun's pov

Wooohhh japan do looks too fun, but i guess its no fun for me they brought me here as assistant.uff my life.
.................

"Ahhh my beakyunee..you have become so big" my aunt pulled me to hug and said while pinching my cheeks.
"Àhhh aunt jenny congratulations for the wedding" i said smiling.
"Beakhyunieeee just rest for today tomorrow you can go to market and can have a tour in japan if you like" my aunt said

Hearing this my mind was like " really aunt i love you sooo much i thought I was just brought here as a assistant..ahh thank you so much ❤️"

"Beakhyunieeee but you do have to work for my wedding you know... tomorrow you should also finish the wedding shopping okk.." aunt said while smirking

"De de but aunt its my first time here i don't know anything.!!"
.
"Don't worry..my future husband's niece will help you he's such a nice guy I will call him to meet you his name is kyungsoo" aunt said while typing something on her phone.

..........

After dinner i went to my given room,i sighed thinking tomorrow will be a long day lets just sleep already.

........

Morning morning

I felt dizzy.. maybe i over slept today .i checked the time and it was already 11, i quickly grab my clothes and hurried to washroom after freshing up i went downstairs breakfast wss already ready.
In the middle of my breakfast a small man nearly of my age entered the hall he had that look like those who can kill many people..i glared at him.suddenly he sighed

"Ahhh you must be beakhyunieeee... you are just as explained small fragile looking and yeahh you are soo cute" he said

"Yahh!! First its beakhyun and second I m not cute, and who said I am fragile..wait who are you?? How can you enter this house?" I shouted

" Bro chill ..i m D.O. didn't your aunt tell you about me"
" Buy she said some different name"i said while trying to remember.
" Ahh kyungsoo right? I don't prefer that name actually i like D.O "he said with an expression like he's explaining a single question for nth time
" Ohh. So you will be my tour guide right"
" If you feel comfortable calling me tour guide then fine call me that but can't we be friends!"he said winking..what a guy really.
" Ok ok now stop blah blah lets go already it 12 "
"Ok so where do you want to go first shopping?" He asked
"Sounds good"
......

We both went for shopping i also roam here and there i have to say japan is really a beautiful country.
And yeah thi D.O guy is pretty fun to he is a worth of a friend.
It was already like 8 in evening D.O. suggested to roam the near by Market.

There were many shops random games and many people sang and danced there just like what they show in movies and all... suddenly i heard a person sing but why did that sound soo familiar i ran towards the sound and saw a certain man playing guitar and singing gathered by soo many people all whistling and cheering for him..but why do he seems so familiar.. wait those ears....

_______________________

Guys i am so sorry i know i suck but I tried 😔 its my first time writting fanfictions .. please support me
Plzz comment how you like it.