Arriving at the palace/Beware the groove

First person's POV:

When we finally arrived at Emperor Kuzco's Palace, We had to climb a lot of stairs to get to the top. While we were climbing, I looked up at the palace in awe. "Wow! This Palace is amazing in real life! Right guys?" "Yeah!" Jimmy, Spongebob, Munk, and Ned said in excitement. Then I looked over to Mambo, who was a little uneasy about meeting Kuzco. I could tell he was nervous by the way he was holding his tail. "Mambo, Are you ok?" I asked him. "Well, I'm not sure about meeting Kuzco for the first time, That's all." "Don't worry, Mambo." I told him. "I bet he's gonna really like us and want to be our friend." Of course I knew that at first, he was going to be a complete jerk. But pretty soon, he'll warm up.

Then Pacha stopped at the top of the stairs to ask one of the palace guards for directions. Um, Excuse me? I'm here to see Emperor Kuzco. You see, I got this summons," He got interrupted when one of the guards pointed him in the right direction. "Inside, Up the stairs to the left. Just follow the signs." Pacha was feeling relieved to hear that. "Oh, Great. Thanks a lot." He said to the guard. He Continued to the palace with all of us right behind him. I looked in wonderment at all the beautiful architecture. Man! I wish my house was this fancy!

As we were walking, Ned noticed a cane on the floor and picked it up. "Hey, Where did this come from?" He asked. Before any of us could respond, a sandal fell on Pacha's head and he caught it. "Um, Pardon me? That's mine." A voice said. I looked up and saw an old man tied up to a banner. "Oh, here you go." Pacha said, handing the sandal to the old man. "Thank you." The old man said. Pacha replied, "You're welcome." He continued to walk down the path. I was about to tell him that the man was tied up there when it hit on him. "Oh, Hey, Are you alright? He ran back and helped him down. "You're very kind" The old man said. Ned Handed him his cane while he asked, "What happened to you?" "Well, I- I threw off the emperor's groove." He answered nervously. "What?" Pacha asked, dumbfounded. I placed my hand on my head. It came to me that Kuzco must've thrown him out of the window for 'throwing off his groove.' The old man spoke again. "His groove! The rhythm of which he lives his life! His pattern of behavior! I threw it off, and the emperor had me thrown out the window!" Pacha, Spongebob, Ned, Munk, Mambo, and Jimmy looked shocked upon hearing this. Mambo said, "Wow, Really? We all feel sorry for you." Pacha added, I'm supposed to see him today- He was interrupted when the old man jumped on him. "DON'T THROW OFF HIS GROOVE!" He yelled. "Oh, ok." Pacha said. The old man started to walk away while saying to himself, "Beware the groove." I looked to him and yelled, "Hey, Sir? Are you gonna be alright?!" The guy just replied, "Groove." In a rather haunting tone. I looked up at Pacha and asked him, "Shall we go see the emperor now?" "Oh, Yes! Right." Pacha replied. He started to walk inside the palace and we all followed him. 

As we all got inside the palace, we couldn't believe how amazing and spectacular it looked! Munk and Mambo were truly impressed. "Wow!" Munk said in surprise. "This place has impressive decor." Mambo replied, "Yeah! We don't have a palace this good back in Fairytale Land." Jimmy was curious. "I wonder if this Kuzco guy is really into science." Goddard barked in agreement. SpongeBob was astonished. "Wow! This place is amazing I'm I'm I'm totally amazed!" He said excitedly. Ned was amazed at the history of the place. "Say, maybe he has a family." That's when I wondered. 'What exactly happened to his family? Has he always been alone?' But I quickly brushed the thought off. Me and my friends were ready to meet Emperor Kuzco!