.*+ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 +*.

This chapter focuses on one time only, but I am building up to a bigger event (ò_óˇ)

The next morning, breakfast sped on before my eyes.
Before I knew it, I was sat in class.

After a while of talking, teacher Aizawa zipped his sleeping bag up and crawled onto the floor, falling into what seemed like a deep sleep.

I was snapped out of my sleepy trance when the classroom roared to life.

"W-What did I miss?" I rubbed the sleep out my eyes as I turned to my right, facing the ever-so enthusiastic Kirishima.

"You weren't listening? Man, you should try and be more manly y/n," He tutted, although a friendly concerning expression was spread across his features.

"Oh god, I know! I should be more manly, sorry dude. Stayed up a little overthinking."

If I'm gonna talk to Kirishima, I'm gonna be a bro about it 😤💪

"You should rest. You've gotta get some rest to be able to train, right?"

It's true I've been overthinking last night. I was thinking about what my family said at the table, about the whole boy ordeal.

Eventually, I brushed it off and decided to sleep on it once I realised that I was in a hero course. Training to be a hero was my main priority.

"I figured...but for real, what did mr. Aizawa say?"

Kirishima then gave me a recap of what we were supposed to discuss in our first class.

"...in other words, internships are coming up. The sports festival was our time to debut our skills."

"And we're supposed to discuss what internships we want to apply for?"

Just then, a slamming sound alarmed us. Everyone turned to look at the door.

Through the window section at the side of the door, we had a view of Monoma's face squished up against the glass.

He is beauty, he is grace ✨💫

"Oh god," I heard Mina mutter, before she stood up and walked over to the display of Monoma's face.

She banged on the window, which made Monoma jump back from the glass.

Mina opened the door wide enough for my row to see what was happening.

"What do you wanna boast about now?" She stared at him cooley.

He straightened his posture and smirked.

"I only came here to declare that we're gonna throw a better birthday welcome for All Might!" He pointed at his chest, pride oozing out of his sentence.

Our ✨pink alien queen✨slammed the door, taking none of his BS.

"Back to normal guys," Mina told the whole class, dusting off her hands.

Sero appeared from behind me, putting a hand on my desk to get my attention.

"Hey, you know how All Might's birthday is coming up?" He peered at me expectantly.

"Uh, yeah! What about it?"

Sero glanced at the yellow sleeping bag with Aizawa fast asleep, then cleared his voice. "We're planning a sort of welcome birthday thing, and each of us have something to offer.

That must be what Monoma was comparing his class to.

"...I bet I could do something. Expand?" I leaned back in my chair.

"We have 5 days to prepare, which means this will go over the weekend but that won't be a problem. We've already sorted people into teams, and we were wondering if you could choose between our baking team and our decoration-choosing team. The whole class is taking part."

Sero slid a piece of paper across the desk, which I took and unfolded.

On the piece of paper was written:

     Let's go Amigos, All Might's birthday is a go

Baking team:
Todoroni (Todoroki)
Sugar man (Sato)
Dark birb (Tokoyami)

Make-the-decor team:
Rich tea gorl (Momo)
Pinkypie (Mina)
Fluttershy (Koda)
Our charger boi (Kaminari)

BOBTHEBUILDER team:
Scotch tape (Sero)
Kermit (Tsu)
Grape balls (Mineta)
Lord explosion murder (Bakugo)

Decide-the-decor team:
Martial arts monkey (Ojiro)
Broccoli (Midoriya)
Manly rock (Kirishima)

Look out team (on the day):
Extra limbs man (Shoji)
Green screen gorl (Hagakure)
Edgy earphones (Jiro)

Our literal disco ball decoration:
Glitter sparkle (Aoyama)

Management team:
Just sonic lol (Iida)

"You wrote this?" I held up the paper, Stifling a laugh.

"Yup, me and Kaminari!" He beamed.

It took me a moment to compose myself.

"I think I'll help with the baking team!"

"Great! What nickname should I give you? Hmm..."
Sero eyed me down.

"I'm calling you camera roll, no take backs!" He rushed before I could open my mouth.

Camera roll it is

Because my quirk can make things bigger or smaller using a motion with my fingers
like on a phone screen when taking a picture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Like zooming in and out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Aizawa stood up from his sleeping bag.

"Alright class 1A, your next lesson is in five minutes."

Aw man I totally forgot to consider what internship place I wanted to go to ☹️