Introduction

DISCLAIMER: THE STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS TO A STORY I AM WRITING. THE STORY WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE PUBLISHES IN SOME YEARS AND WILL NOT BE ON THIS PLATFORM. SO IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS FOR ANYTHING DO NOT READ!!!

DISCLAIMER 2: I know it's been a few months, but since the series this little story belongs to got a bit of a rehash this isn't really cannon anymore. So just enjoy what this used to be.

So I'm writing a series called The Messorem's Exitus, and Edward Rendariz is a character. I decided to create his backstory even though it is explained in the canon story. This is just going to be a detailed version of the story. But since no one knows anything about him I'll give a small introduction.
Edward is more or less an anti hero, but really he just has issues. When the main characters first meet him he is 43 years old. He's found in the basement in one of the houses of the abandoned village of Jesaq. Jesaq was a village in the mountains, and was  abandoned because someone had started a fire that burned the entire village down. I should mention that it isn't a big village, so it was kind of easy for it to burn down entirely.
By now I'm too lazy to do the rest of the introduction, so Imma just start the story.

Note: I had to change Edward's age since I miss calculated a bit.