💛part 13💛

You hear gunshots.

You run to the corner of the room and cry quietly. Mattia runs in the room and picks you up.

E: Mattia I'm so scared

Matt: sshhh

Mattia brings you downstairs to a attic thing  Crystal and Maddie were sitting there, you go run up to them and hug them. you see mattia going back upstairs as he is pulling his gun out of his waist band. You hear more gunshots and you and the girls hug each other in the corner of the room. the boys come in and Mattia had blood on his face and a few cuts, same with the boys. Maddie ran to Ale and Crystal ran to Kairi. You just stare at mattia with regret in your watery eyes. You walk closer to mattia.

E: Mattia I'm so sorry I-

Matt: sshhhh, I forgive you but if you do that kinda shit again I wont hesitate to slit your throat.

E:😲

Mattia chuckles and kisses you, you guys make out for 3 minutes.

E: Tiaaaaaaa

 Matt: what?

E: can you pick me up and bring me to our room🥺

Matt: don't you have legs?

E: you bring water to your eyes to persuade him. 

Matt: fine😒 

Mattia picks you up and brings you to your guys room and puts you on top of him.

E: can I look at your gun🤔

Matt: why?

E: I'v never touched a gun

Matt: really? mattia says shocked

E: Mattia not everyone grew up like you .

Mattia pulls out his gun and puts his back to the bed board as you straddle him.

mattias gun:

E: It looks dangerous😲

Matt: it is, I have 1000 more in a secret room in this room.

E: can I hold it?

Matt: sure

Mattia passes me the gun as u hold it with two hands with a fascinated look on your face