Chapter 1

I didn't think my life would end like this really... but I guess it did.

" Chaneyol where are you ? " I left a voice mail for my friend chaneyol/chan who hadn't showed up for school yet.  Usually he is always here on time but I guess maybe he's doing something, so i'm just going to head to class.

In class :
"So everyone today we will be starting on a new lab project... " *Ding * it's my phone and chan had texted ?
He knows im at school, really.

Chan : HELP!!
Me : Wtf do you want, im in class?!
Chan : You gotta help me hide this body
Me : WTH NO ! Why are you even killing people !!
Chan : 😡 I will explain later just come meet me NOW by the gas station

" mr.Sehun am I being boring to you ?  I see your own your phone "... shoot
" um no ma'am you're not, my mother had texted it "
" shouldn't your mother have known your in school " she said sternly
" yes, I was telling her" she turned back around to the board

Chan : HEY ARE YOU STILL THERE
Sehun : You made me get in trouble, and no I am not helping you.  This is on you for killing people!
Chan : NO NO COME PLS
Sehun : Fine, but if I get suspended this is on you

" Miss may I use the restroom please " I asked her, " go ahead but make it fast ".

I ran out if the classroom and to the back of the school.  Beacuse the guards are at the front of the school so I wouldn't be able to get out.

Chan :  Are you close ?!
Sehun : I just got out of class chill tf out !!
Chan : fine😡

After I left the back door of the school, I started to run to the shell gas station Chan was talking about.

Once i'm close by I can see his blone hair flowing up in the wind a little and his body standing by the dumpster.

I get over there only for him to yell at me
" WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG !! ", does he not realize that we still have school after reminding him serval times before.
" WE HAVE SCHOOL YOU DUMMY " I say hitting him on the head, " now what do you want me to do about this dead body " I said whisper screaming.

" Help me hide it... " he said back smiling
" hide it- "
" yes "
" no "
" please Sehunnnn "
" no why would I want to hide a body"
" please "
" fine but you... you need to explain why you have a dead body on your freaking hands! "

...

*Hi everyone, thank you for reading, I will he uploading a new chapter soon.  I hope you like the story I am going to try very hard on this.  Sorry if I make any grammar mistakes. *