Pt2

"Y/N?"
you could hear your name been called but it sounded...distant...then you felt cold water been poured over you body,"AAHHHHH",You scream out loud startling everyone around you,"Y/N!",someone rushes towards you and embraces you in a tight warm hug,"i -i can't b-breath",the person quickly releases you from the tight sqeeze an pulls your face towards theres,"Did you miss me?he flashes you with a cute,bunny smile,"Who wouldn't miss your cute bunny smile jungkook?",you wink at him and squeeze his cheek,"do i get a hug too?",you could see hoseok pouting at you from afar,"aish...COME HERE!",he runs up to you and hugs you,"umm can i ask yous something?",hoseok takes a step back and the both nod in sync,"How did yous know i was in danger?",jungkook hesitates a little before answering.

*flashback*
*Jungkooks POV*

You could hear loud banging and screaming coming from taehyungs room,but you didn't dare to disturb him,so you quickly tried to walk past his room when all of a sudden you hear the screaming die down...,"what am i suppose to do?,should i kill her now?or should i just manipulate her into thinking no one loves her,she's mine...and only mine",these odd words caught your attention,so you moved closer and pressed you ear against the door,"bro chill i have an idea we can just kidnap-","no" the room was silent for a second,"i WILL have Y/N for myself...i will kill hitman bang",you were shocked,but you stayed silent until he finished talking,"but what about yoongi?",the room was silent once more..."kill him for me,if you don't I'll do it myself,we both love Y/N,but she mine only",then all of a sudden you hear yelling coming from the room again,"BUT-","THERE NO FUCKEN BUTS,IF YOU DON'T I'LL KILL YOU TOO!,DO AS I SAY,YOU AREN'T MY FRIEND,YOUR MY SLAVE AND I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!",items could be heard been thrown around the room,"BOSS CALM-",Then...gunshots were fired,you were startled a bit,but you still stayed put,"Hm... Ive been meaning to kill you for awhile anyways you useless idiot",you hear him let out a phycotic laugh then you hear footsteps coming closer to the door so you quickly bolt off to the end of the hallway,you hear him say something but you couldn't quite make out what he said,"I have to warn Y/N",you say to yourself,but it was too late...Taehyung was already at Y/Ns door...you were about to rush over to hitmans room,but you then remembered he had "business to do".

"I'm Screwed"