Taehyung - Stomach Flu

The group just got told that they are going to America. All the members were giddy with excitement when they were sent off to pack their things. Except for one? Taehyung. He didn’t look like he wanted to be there right now. They were all packing for the trip and talking about what they were going to do when they got there. PD min never told them why they were going to America but Yoongi's guess is to promote their songs. Taehyung was a little slow while he packed, packing one shirt at a time. He looked a little pale, but maybe he was just tired. They did just get back from dance practice. Yoongi continued to watch him, making sure he didn't fall asleep while he packed.

"Taehyungie?" Yoongi waved a hand in front of his face, watching with concern as his head snapped up. His eyes were dull and unfocused. Did he really fall asleep? Yoongi asked if he was okay, to which he just replied with a nod. The rapper found his response hard to believe, but he left him alone for now. If he felt really bad he would tell them anyway, so he must have been right when he assumed Tae was just tired. Yoongi continued to pack, throwing glances in his direction every now and then. Yoongi noticed that he was sneezing a lot last night. And not just allergy sneezes. It’s not hard to miss one of Taehyung’s sneezes, is it? 

Once he finished packing he checked up on Taehyung again. He looked to be in another daze again, so he waved his hand in front of his face once more.

“You good?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah.”

Yoongi really wanted to tell Jin Hyung, to warn him about his concerns for TaeHyung, but he decided against it. Tae was a grown adult, he knew when he should speak up about something that’s bothering him. Plus, what if it’s nothing and he's bothering him for no reason at all? After packing they all headed off to bed. Taehyung fell asleep with Jimin, so Yoongi's worries were calmed down.

Sejin woke the members up at 5 for an early flight since they will be losing 16 hours. The Maknae line plus Yoongi didn’t want to get up, but finally they all got up, some were easier than others. Taehyung was a lot harder to wake up than normal. He was still pale and slow. Taehyung knew he was sick, he didn’t really know if he should tell anyone. He didn’t want to miss the trip to America, this is their first time. Once Taehyung was awake enough he noticed that his stomach hurt, like really bad. He went to the bathroom just in time to throw up what little he had for dinner. He now knew he could not keep this a secret. So once he was done he made his way to his favorite Hyung.

“Yooongiiii,” Taehyung whined as soon as he allowed him through his room. He had planned on having a civilised conversation with Yoongi, but his neediness leaked through straight away.

“Hyung, I threw up!”

Yoongi looked close at him, squinting with his bad eyesight.

“You don’t look so great,” he said, confirming what Taehyung just told him.

“Are you okay to fly today?”

His mind wasn’t even on that. He was focused on the churning happening in his middle, and the sensation of acid rising in his throat. He let out one agonised moan, before Yoongi pushed his shoulder hard, forcing the younger over his en suite’s toilet. 

Taehyung shivered hard, slightly bent over, swallowing over and over again to try and make it all stop. I don’t want to be sick. I don’t want to be sick. 

Yoongi just hummed gently behind him, one hand running fingers up his back, the other under his baggy shirt, leading small circles into his agonised tummy. The young singer tried to focus more on Yoongi's touch than his tummy grumbling angrily, but, since he had already been sick, it’s almost impossible to hold back.