Information

Hi! My name is Meelah and I design covers, aesthetics, and edit for all those in need. As of August 17th, 2022 I am reopening my schedule for those who would like for me to design covers for their book(s) and/or edit their books.

CONTACT ME ON INSTAGRAM:
@MEELAHWRITES

—————————————————————

FOR COVERS AND AESTHETICS:

• COVERS — All I ask is if you use the covers that I make, please give me credit and please let me know which ones you're using ahead of time. All the covers in this portfolio are free to look at and judge. I have many covers from two years ago that are less than satisfactory or do not showcase my abilities now. Please continue to look through them to get a better idea of what I am currently capable of.

Also if you see any covers you like and it hasn't been claimed by someone, let me know, and I'll make you a cover just like it. Even if it needs a new title and you just like the photos or font that was used, I'll do it.

—————————————————————

• AESTHETICS — this is a little time consuming for me, so unfortunately these do come at a price. We can discuss what works for you and honestly it could be as low as a dollar or something completely void of monetary value, depending on what you want.

• GRAPHICS — they are free because they're usually simple and easy!

—————————————————————

FOR EDITING:

• EDITS — Helpful tips of the first TEN chapters is free and they're pretty detailed.

If you would like for me to edit beyond that it's a low price that we can discuss. I'm open to editing your books and giving you criticism. I'm a little blunt but I mean it out of the goodness of my heart. My books are not perfect and need a lot of edits and as someone who has been trying to find an editor for a month, I know how hard it is to get an editor.