INTRODUCTION

*intro song plays*

"hey you lil' piss baby, you think you're so fucking cool?
huh?
you think you're so fucking tough?
you talk a lotta big game- "

Episode One

Mel awakened from their slumber to the sound of screaming from the other room. They hopped out of bed and ran out of the bedroom. They quickly rushed over to the other side of the hallway to the living room and looked through the doorway. They had found the source of the noise

"EGG WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STOMPING ON HELI'S FINGERS" Mel screamed

"HELI WOULDN'T LET ME TAKE MY TURN ON THE GAMEBOY" Egg screamed back.

"WELL CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP SO I CAN SLEEP IT'S 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING"

Mel slammed the door and stomped back to their room. They aggressively got onto the bed and despertately tried to fall asleep before they had to wake up for work. As they drifted back into sleep they contemplated whether they went a bit too hard on the twins. After all, they were both only 11.

"Nah," Mel thought the themself, "Those little fuckers definetely deserved it" before finally drifting off to sleep.

7 o'clock came around and Jrorbin woke up to his alarm clock.

"Ugh, time for school" Jrorbin thought to himself.

He went to his closet and threw on a random sweatshirt and a black skirt with some knee high socks. He walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his little brother stuff. As he started to throw a handful of fruit onto a plate, Stuff started to whine.

"What happened to eating pancakes and waffles for breakfast?" Stuff whined.

"I know this sucks Stuff, but Cam really wants us to start eating healthy or something." Jrorbin responded.

"I hate Cam." Stuff said.

"I know, we all do. But don't say that stuff when shes home, she'll beat you to a pulp." Jrorbin said.

"Fine. But oneday im going to get that bitch back" Stuff said.

"Hey, watch your language. you're only 4, you shouldn't be talking like that. Besides, your sister is not a "bitch"." Jrorbin said.

"Whatever." Stuff said in defeat.

"Good. Now eat your breakfast."

Jrorbin ran out of the house without eating (like every one does in these types of shows for some reason) and started making his way to his highschool. It was about a 5 minute walk there, but it felt like forever in the current heat wave.

When Jrorbin finally arrived at hell he immediately went to his locker where his friends and him usually met up.

"Hey Jrorbin, nice fucking socks." Sadie said sarcastically.

"Shut up." Jrorbin said.

"Picture my booty up in 3d, i'll shake my booty in my own movie" Cameron mumbled under his breath.

"STOP SINGING THAT STUPID SONG!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT STUCK IN MY HEAD" Chip said.

The bell rung and Jrorbin rushed to his english class he had with Sadie. He put his textbooks under his seat and sighed. English was his least favorite class.

"Today we will be continuing to read the next few chapters of Animal Farm and then give examples of propaganda and communism using the book" Ms. Cocque said.

Jrorbin sighed once more. Today was gonna be a long day.

Stuff, Egg and Heli sat alone at home with the only adult asleep in their bedroom. Heli was painting Egg's nails and Stuff was busy smashing fruit when they heard a knock at the door. Heli went up to the front door and turned the handle. Standing there was their family friend, Rui.

"Hey Heli! You've gotten so big since i last saw you! If you don't mind me asking, is Cam at the house right now?" Rui asked.

"No, she just left for work an hour ago." Heli responded.

"Oh." They responded.

Egg came up to the door and slammed it in their face.

"Why are you so mean egg?" Heli asked.

"Come on Heli you knew they were just gonna ask Cam to drink with them tonight, and you know Cam has to work tommorrow." Egg said

"Yeah but you don't have to be so mean about it." Heli mumbled.

"Whatever. Finish painting my nails or i'll snap your neck." Egg threatened.

"Fine."

ok that was the end of episode one i tried to make it as well written as possible but idk tell me how i did.