Assurance Intl Limited - Goodyear Lubricants

Lubricant is the substance, usually organic. It reduces the friction between surfaces in common contact, which helps to condense the heat generated when the surfaces comes in contact in motion. Since the year 1898 Goodyear branded products have created a good reputation for its quality in the world. With the time we expanded to full line of motor oils and coolant manufactured under the name of Goodyear Lubricants Brand. Time moves on, year changes, products transforms but the quality of Goodyear lubricants products remains the same. We understand the need of the client and their type of machine and provide them with the finest quality lubricant. At Goodyear Lubricants – Assurance Intl Limited believes that using the correct lubricant is important for a long life of the machinery. It also helps by saving money, time, and manpower. The Assurance Intl Limited - Goodyear Lubricants makes the operation effective and reliable. Let's look at the products available at Goodyear lubricants in brief:

Passenger car Motor Oil – it is developed with a great quality to provide maximum engine protection even after the most torment driving condition. It reduces the friction and protects the engine against the harsh mud and glaze deposits.

Heavy Duty Motor Oil – this oil is developed to meet the criteria of 2017 and newer model on highway and tier 4 exhaust emission standards. It protects from several problems like particulate filter blocking and catalyst poisoning. Also provides enhanced protection against oxidation, low and high temperature degradation.

Transmission fluid – provides tremendous protection and additional oxidation control, excellent low temperature and greater shear stability performance.

Gear Oil – this oil is an extreme pressure lubricant. Goodyear lubricants recommend using in spiral bevel and hypoid gear axles and manual transmission. The optimized formula prevents gear chatter, exhibit excellent, anti-wear and load carrying capabilities.

Hydraulic Oil – the oil is general oil which serves the purpose of long life, anti wear. Also provides thermal stability, anti-foam, rust and oxidation. Hydraulic oil is suitable to use in industrial, marine, and mobile equipment.

The focus of Goodyear Lubricants is its culture of innovation. They have a global experience of 120 years which benefits the technical innovation to meet the lubricants needs. It is important to choose the correct lubricant. One should keep the environment type in mind to use a lubricant for effective benefits. The Goodyear Lubricant – Assurance Intl Limited is not just a brand; it is a brand to trust. One of the finest quality Lubricant brands provides the quality of the expectation and benefits as per needs. It believes in offering a high blended and balanced lubricant that result in maximum performance and a great value. Goodyear just not has antifreeze, DEF, and chemicals for passenger car motor oil but also for diesel fleet to heavy construction and industrial applications. Lubricants is important for a smooth functioning and keeping this in mind using the correct and trusted brand lubricant with the proper knowledge of usage keeps the motor smooth. Assurance Intl Limited - Goodyear Lubricants have the perfect lubricants for every kind of motor since decades without compromising the quality. Assures and promises to serve the finest quality to its customers.  

Website -: www.goodyearlubricants.in

E-Mail: info@goodyearlubricants.inToll-Free No: 18001239088

Add -: A06, Infocity-1, Block B, Sector 34, Gurugram, Haryana 122002