Untitled Part 16

Yaaaay work and commitments! said no one ever. Yes people, I AM alive. Update time whoop whoop!

Oh and before I forget, even though this makes me feel like a horrible person, I actually have a new person. But she doesn't have a cool Japanese name yet, so she can't come in. She is my new, non-Nashi sister. (Her name is Kyandi, I'm just to lazy to remove this) Yaaaaaaaay! So, to the people who have asked to be in the story, I'm sorry. I really am. I feel like a bad person every time I have to say no to one of you. But see, I have enough trouble using all of the characters I have already, as I have a tendency to pick myself or Katana to make jokes, speak, ect. over the others. And, here's the improtant part of why I can't add new people. The personalities I use for the hosts are the actual personalities of my friends. I have known them for 6 years and counting, so I know (for the most part) how they would react to things. That said, I am the only one writing this. They have almost no say in what I type.

But I still like it when you ask us, the hosts, direct questions. Please do!

Oh, and some advice: Crossover dares are more likely to get me to write a chapter faster.

That's enough breaking the fourth wall, on with the show!

_____________________________________

Arashi: -Running around with her exeed-

Kasai: Hello, and welcome to th- -Arashi runs into me- OW!

Arashi: Sorry... Anyways, we have stuff to do!

like destroying everyone's hopes and dreams. I lied a little. I am just trying to reach everyone and this was already written. This account is inactive. Surprise. Se my profile for a  more heartfelt speech. Bye.