14

Mackenzie

September 6, 2028

First thing in the morning, the girls woke me up as they said someone was waiting for me outside." Kenzie, you have to get ready before you go out." Lauren said.

I nodded as I stood up and grabbed my towel and clothes before heading to the bathroom to take a shower and change.

After showering, I came out of the bathroom to be greeted by the girls." Ooh, you look so sexy." Brynn said.

" Ew, Brynn. That's cringy." I said then they both laugh." Go on. Your husband is waiting outside." Brynn teased.

" Stop." I said rolling my eyes as I opened the door to be greeted by Johnny." Hey." He said with a smile.

" Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked." I'm gonna take you somewhere." He said.

" Come on." He added." Ok." I said.

" Have fun!" Lauren said." While you're gone. We're gonna have fun as well." Brynn said then we all laughed then Carson and William came.

" Hey honey." Carson greeted." What are you two doing here?" I asked." I came to get Brynn so we can have our alone time in the boys cabin." Carson explained.

I raised my eyebrow looking at Brynn who smirked." And I'm here to stay with Lauren." William said.

" Hey, no sex till marriage." Johnny said." O my gosh. John." Lauren said, embarrassed." Alright, bye guys." Johnny said, dragging me out of the cabin.

" We're going for a long ride." He said. I clearly have no idea what he was saying and where we are going.

All I know is that, we're riding a car and driving somewhere. Just the two of us." You rented this?" I asked turning to him.

" Yeah, pretty sweet right?" He said with a smirk. I laughed then looked at the view of the beach as we were on the road trip.

Eventually singing to every song on the radio dancing on our seats screaming on the top of our lungs. Just feeling the music.

On our way to the place that John is going to show me, we took some breaks and ate then go to the rest room before heading back to the road with a priceless view.

It was like a 3 hour drive when we arrived." You see that mountain?" He asked as we got down." We're going to hike. Don't worry, the trail is easy." He said.

" Come on." He said walking away. I took a deep breath before following him. It was a 10 minute trail, when we arrived at a cave.

" Welcome to Kaneana cave." He said looking around." What are we doing here?" I asked looking around. 

Just the two of us. He walked towards me." They said this is a sacred place." Johnny said.

" I mean, look at the view. The beach and the blue sea. Perfect." He said turning to the view of the long beach and blue sea.