Levi X Reader- Let Me Take Care of You

As you walk to Levi's quarters to meet with him, you're stopped by Hanji. She nudges you.
"So, (Y/N). Going to see Levi, huh?"
Sasha turns the corner and walks over to you guys. "What's going on in this neck of the woods?"
You rubbed your arm. "I-I was just going to see if Corporal needed help cleaning his office."
"Ah jeez!" Hanji laughed, scratching her head. "That shortie is always cleaning!"

"I heard that, Shitty-glasses." Levi appeared from the corner, sending glares. You immediately panicked and saluted. Sasha, too, with a potato held in her hand behind her back of course.
"Where are you supposed to be, Braus?"
"C-Cleaning dirty dishes, sir!"
"Then, hop to it." The Corporal demanded in his usual monotone voice. Sasha shoved the potato in her mouth and dashed out of there. Still saluting, you gulped and Hanji laughed silently.

"Cadet (L/N)," Levi addressed you by your last name.
"Yes, sir?"
"Come with me to my office and dust." A smile spread on your face. If you had a tail, it would be wagging.
"Of course!"

-- Time Skip--

You and the Corporal both were in his quarters dusting and sweeping. As you dusted shelves, he wiped the desk.
"(Y/N)," Levi spoke your name. It was the first time he had called you by your first name. A little heat rose to your cheeks.
"Y-Yes?" He neared closer behind you, his face close to the back of your head.
"Do it better," you felt his breath in your ear and warmth on your neck. "You missed a spot." Levi leaned over you and extended his arm to wipe a line of dust off a shelf. "See?"

Embarrassed, you stepped back slightly, bumping into him. "Y-Yes, sir. My apologies." As you accidently touched his abdomen area with your elbow, a low groan of pain came from his lips. You turned to look at him."Corporal, are you okay?" You asked with a worried voice.
"Shut up and get back to work, stupid brat." Levi turned and began to walk away, but stopped when you grabbed his wrist.

"Corporal, please..." You begged. Levi didn't say a word and stayed silent while you sat him on a chair against the wall. You started lifting his shirt slowly, then looked up at his face for permission. He only looked away, giving you the okay. You continued to lift his shirt and saw his abdomen bandaged and a light blood stain on his side.

"S-Sir! What happened?!" You shouted worriedly, hesitating to touch it.
"A minor injury from the last expedition, don't waste your time worrying." Levi moved your hand.
"Please let me properly take care of it." You pleaded. He frowned and furrowed his brows. He was quiet for a while.
"Whatever."

Reluctantly, Levi took off his jacket and stripped his shirt off his body. You blushed at his gestures. After taking out the first-aid kit, you unwrapped his bandages and treated his wound. From time to time he would silently grunt. While you took care of his injury, the room was quiet until you giggled.
"What, brat?" Levi asked curious.
"Oh, nothing. It's funny though. After almost every expedition, it would be you taking care of me." You smiled. "Now it's the other way around!"

"Tch," Levi clicked his tongue. "Stop babbling." A minute later or so, you finished wrapping a fresh bandage around his waist.
"There, finished." You smiled to yourself.
"Hey, cadet." Levi called. You lifted your head to look at him, and he pressed his lips on yours before you could respond. Your eyes widened when his warm, soft lips touched yours, then they closed as you kissed him back. A few seconds later, Levi pulled away slowly, looking into your (E/C) orbs.
"Shitty brat," he cursed. "Making me love you like this." Levi put his hand on your head and you blushed. "Shut up and let me and me only take care of you."
"Yes, sir!"'