✧︎𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠✧︎

requested Miri_Chu
↷︎𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴: 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦,↬︎∘︎ʻ︎⁎︎‧︎∘︎...︎‧︎⁎︎ʻ︎∘︎ʾ︎˅︎‣︎

He ran as fast as he could, the wind brushing through his hair as he was heavily breathing through the cold night.

he thought he'd get neck pains from looking behind him so much but he finally decided it'd be better if he never looked back and just ran.

They could recognize him. they knew who he was. he couldn't stand a chance getting deleted, that'd mean never seeing his family again, or even wooyoung.

he had to be wiser. changing his identity wouldn't do any good. and he couldn't just flee the city. there was only one option left, and of course that's what he went with.

 there was only one option left, and of course that's what he went with

his hands gripped the bark, careful not to weaken any type of grip. his boots scratched at the bark, carefully, he got his hands on the window.

Snapping the locks open, he pushed his foot inside the window along with his over, careful not to wake him up but unfortunately he fell on the desk with a thud. wooyoung stirred in his sleep.

"what are you doing here at this time of night?" wooyoung rised from his bed, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

san rushed to wooyoung, shushing him and and uttered many apologies now that he was awake.

it was about 10 seconds of them staring deep into eachother's eyes untill san pulled him by his collar, smashing his lips against his.

he nibbled on his bottom lip, hands slipping to wooyoung's waist. he broke the kiss, removing his jacket and quickly attacking the younger's lips.

the began stripping, not breaking the kiss, when his hands fell on san's ass he couldn't hold himself from squeezing it, causing san to moan.

wooyoung broke the kiss taking his time to catch his breath. "how did you find my adress?" san stared at him for a moment, completely ignoring the question, "let's brake the bed" he smirked.

wooyoung flipped them over, removing his boxers immediately throwing them somewhere in the room, removing san's as well, he spread the older's legs just enough to expose his hole.

immediately, he pressed his lips to the older's entrance, sucking the rim, he began thrusting his long tongue in and out of his entrance, working him open.

he didn't bother putting any lube since he already stretched the boy open. teasing san, he rubbed his head at the entrance.

"p-please stop teasing. just fuck me wooyoung. touch me everywhere. please!" he obeyed every word, slowly pushing himself into the older.

his grip on his waist was so hard that he was absolutely postive that he'll have bruises.

the older threw his head back, whimpers escaping from in between his plump lips.

the younger slowly quickened his pace, getting used to the uncomfortable position since this was his first time topping.

he kept searching for the older's prostate, grining in success when he finally found it.

he quickened his pace as he thrusted into the boy's abused prostate until he eventually came in between both bodies.

the younger emptied his semen into the boy, collapsing on top of the younger.

"gosh, that was...hot" wooyoung breathed out, finally making eye contact with the older.

"i know. but unfortunately i have to go. i don't wanna involve you in my mess" the older hurried to get up before he was stopped by a hand.

"no. stay here with me. i want to make sure your safe." how could he say 'no'? he got back in bed with the younger, allowing himself to fall in a deep slumber.