Chapter 31- Bohat bhari hai tu

Siddharth had to attend a meeting about some future project, that was why he left early. Shenaaz being to jolly and happy from yesterdays events, she couldn't bring herself to work at all.

"Shenaaz nashta",Rita aunty called her. Shenaaz happily skipping steps walked to the kitchen table. "Bacha bara khush lag raha hai aj".

As the months proceed Shenaaz and Rita aunty relationship had also shifted. She could proudly claim the other similar to her own mother. They had late night talks over tea about Shenaaz's personal life and her relationship with Siddharth. One thing was clear, Rita aunty gave the best advice.

"Apko pata hai kal kya hua tha",Shenaaz said already knowing that she didn't.

"Nahi. Kya hua tha"?the older questions genially interested.

"Promise uss ko nahi pata chalay ga",Shenaaz pleads bring her pinky finger out. She knew telling his mother would be considered disclosing their personal matter, but this women was his mother and also her best friend now.

"Uss ne wapis bola mujha",she confesses shutting her eyes tightly and blushing.

"Hein? Akhir bola dia",his mother praised. "Shukar warna aik aur lecture hota".

Shenaaz screamed in happiness and hugged his mother. With how everything was going, her life was finally back on track. Her name was cleared, she had her very own fandom, she was famous and last but not the least, she had someone who loved her back.

Sometimes it felt too good to be true.

Later that evening when Siddharth returned, he was tired. His head face droopy and his eyes were red from tiredness. His head also pained, he requested her to massage some oil in his hair and then give him a body massage if possible for her.

Shenaaz obliged, she was aware of how hard he was working. He handled alot more than he could take over.

"Shenaaz kya kar rahi ho"?Preeti asks when she sees Shenaaz heating up some oil.

"Wo na Siddharth ke dard horaha hai",she tells. "Thora massage karoon gi tou acha feel karay ga. Neend bhi achi ajaye gi becharay ko".

"Hmm. Acah hum nani ke ja rahay hein",Preeti tells her. "Neetu di apnay ghar pe hein. Agar zada tabiyat kharab ho usski tou call her".

She wished the elder sister goodbye and to get back safely. The house fall silent with just the two of them.

Shenaaz imagined of what would happen now, they had confessed their love to each. What shift will be there in their current relationship?

"Siddharth? Baby"?she called out since the room was quiet.

"Hmm",a reply came from the bathroom. Siddharth emerged with a freshen face but still red eyes.

"Aja. Malish kardoon teri",she invited him to sit at the bottom of the floor while she herself sat on the bed. "Thaak gaya hoga tu".

He hummed and did as he was told. Shenaaz poured the sticky liquid over his head, and quickly moved her fingers in his roots. He lets put a groan of relief and closed his eyes.

"Kessa tha aj tera din"?he asks breathing slowly.

He enjoyed their time alone. He didn't even had to say something, she already understood that he was tired and came to his aid. That was one of her best quality. Being there for him when he needed her without him asking for it. And since he wasn't a man of much words, it was difficult for him to ask for it.

"Teri mummy aur mein ne itna maza kiya na, haye suchi",she starts. "Phele humne nashta kara, phir unne safaye karni ti tou mein ne help karwa di. Wo tou khe rahi thein ke na karo lekin bari hein wo. Kessay nahi karti".

Age is just a number || sidnaaz जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें