Chapter 8

They didn't give me any food or water.

They didn't tend to my injuries, why would they?

They didn't even talk to me.

They just left me there, bound overnight.

My body ached by the time sunlight crept through the dusty windows, letting me get a good look at where I was.

There was a rundown bar station on my left, a pile of wooden crates were stacked messily on my right, along with a broken game machine.

I kept my eyes focused on the floor as one of Shigaraki's goons unbound me from my sitting position and took a couple steps back. I stretched my arms and wincing slightly, just in time to hear a gun cock.

I glanced up to see myself staring down the gun barrel, a finger tickling the trigger.

"In case you try anything fishy, I'm going to redecorate the wall with your insides," He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and cracked my knuckles, reaching down to touch my boots.

I sighed in relief, "So what now? You throw me on a bus to U-S-Whatever?"

He sniggered, before gripping my arm violently and dragging me forwards.

"Hey! I'm in 5-inch heels here! Jesus..."

He groaned loudly as I shifted on the spot uncomfortably.

My fingers itched for the blade in my boot, I could easily take this guy out. He's only one or two inches taller than me and doesn't appear that muscular. But, then again, I don't know where I am...

I don't know how many other villains are here, I am most likely going to be outnumbered and the odds are heavily against me.

My luck would probably be better if I was surrounded by pro-heroes, and those in training.

Shigaraki strolled into the bar cockily, hunched over gloomily. He nodded his head towards Kurogiri, singling for him to grow into the same purple mist that warped me earlier.

Shigaraki held four fingers around my throat, breathing down my neck cautiously.

"Don't fuck this up brat," He hissed. I shivered at the image of my body turning to dust.

I gulped as he jerked me into the portal, my life now on the line.

~~~

I staggered forwards, careful not to fall over.

The sudden burst of sunlight blinded me from multiple angles, taking me a while to adjust. My tail curled excitedly as I observed the building I was in.

A glass dome loomed over me, I looked around to see different settings and environments; a shipwreck in one corner, a city recreation, a landslide zone and much more. It almost looked like a theme park.

An army of villains swarmed the main area around the fountain, all targeting the collection of students at the entrance.

My breath hitched as I noticed a familiar face amongst the crowd.

Bakugo.

~~~

[Bakugo's POV]

"Is this a part of the training?"

"What's going on?"

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" I stared at Mr Aizawa, "Everyone, get back! Those are real villains!"

I clenched my fists as the extras around me began to clamour. Mr Aizawa wasted no time jumping straight into battle.

Real villains? I'll show them-