He's In On It

I had just made it to my locker to get my supplies for my next class, when I saw Jessica and Rebecca from Science class walking down the hall. The hallways slowly started to thin as the students went to their next class.

I was grabbing my last things from my locker when Jessica came up behind me and slammed my locker shut, smashing both my hands. Jessica and Rebecca quickly walked away from me to their next class laughing at what they had just done. As they entered a classroom the bell rang and I was stuck in the hall alone.

Both my hands were stuck in my locker and I didn't know what to do. The pain was awful but I didn't have time to think about that. I tried pulling my hands out, but they were really stuck.

"Oh my goodness!" I heard behind me. "Let me help! What's your locker combination?"

"Oh, no it's fine! I don't need help." I say quickly pulling my hands harder. I can see that it's Devan from Science the one who was in a group with the girls who got me in this mess.

"Please let me help," Devan argued. "I can get your hands out."

"I said that I was fine, please leave me alone!"

Before you jump to any conclusions, I'm not being mean. I know what you might think. Just let him help, but once you let people help you, then they know you can't take care of yourself, and then they can push you around wherever they want.

Devan quickly picked up my agenda that had fallen to the ground. He looked through it until he found my combination taped inside and he quickly unlocked my locker. My hands fell out, they hurt so much I couldn't move them.

"Let me see" Devan said.

I just looked at him holding my hands to my chest. He slowly reached for my hands. I quickly took my agenda from him and grabbed the rest of my stuff that fell on the floor. I left him standing there as I ran down the hall to the nurse's office. I managed to get the door with my injured hands.

"Hello, I don't belive I've seen you before, what's your name?" The nurse kindly asked me.

"(Y/N), I just moved here." I answered.

"Okay (Y/N) what can I do for you?" She asked

"I just smashed my hands in my locker." I said.

"Alright, can I see your hands please." I showed her my hands, "Oh my, go over to the sink and wash you hands, once you get all the blood off then we'll take a closer look."

I did what she told me, the locker smashed my fingernails causing them too split.

"Okay let me see." I gave her my hands again. "I called your mom while you were washing your hands. A couple of them look fractured."

She finished wrapping up my hands and sent me to the principal's office where my mom waiting.

------small time skip to hospital brought to you by Devan's smile-----

I was sitting in a hospital room with my mom waiting for the x-rays to come back.

The doctor came into the room with the results and gave them to my mom.
"She has four fractures and a broken finger." He informed us, "On her right hand is the broken index finger, and the fractured middle finger and pinky. And on her left hand is her fractured ring finger and index finger."

He finished wrapping up my hands and sent us home. During the car ride my mom kept asking me questions about how I injured my hand and it was very hard making up excuse after excuse but she ended believing me.

We got home and my mom had to go back to work, and the rest of my family was still at school. So I went for a walk, I put on a jacket so I could hide my bandaged hands in the pockets.

I walked around a little and stopped to rest in the park. I sat on a bench right as it started to rain. I didn't mind so much I actually like the rain. I laid down on the bench and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully  you guys are enjoying the story I have a lot more coming soon!

Love you all, praying for you!!!