Pt 10

"i mean like why tf would i be okay with his baby momma staying with him?!" i said to imani as we got our toes done.

  "yeah bestfriend i'm with you on this one, i don't think i could go down with that.. so what you finna do? she asked me looking down at her toes

i ignored and opened my phone to instagram. Miracle was already in atlanta. "i owe that hoe another ass cutting! but imma chill out and respect my boundaries" I said as I watched her insta snap.

We paid for our toes and went to the mall, it was our go to anytime we was together we made it our business to go to the mall.

it had been hours since i spoken to Bubba. i wasn't trying to seem selfish and wanted to give him a chance to get miracle settled in.

we walked into my job i just wanted to take a quick pic of the schedule being that my manager took years to update this new schedule.

As soon as we turn the corner into Gucci boom we see miracle and Bubba, walking together as if they're together. Imani stoped to talk to Bubba as i simply passed by him and went to the back

"that's yo gf ain't it?" Miracle asked trying to be funny.

"yk who she is bitch! keep up" brushingher arm as she walked past

"i went to the back took the picture of the schedule and came back to the front" i didn't even look bubba nor miracle way. i couldn't afford to fight in my job and lose it.

Me and mani walked out and just proceeded on our way. As we walked away Bubba called my name and shortly after called my phone. He really didn't have an explanation to why he was with her.

A few hours later I'm at my house making bre some food. Me and bre bond had weaken ever since I caught her with ole boy. I figured it was just a phase and would soon past. Zay hardly came home anymore I just didn't wanna feel like I failed them as a cousin .

After that I went to sit down in my living room watching Love & Hip Hop, I never really was up to date with the series but I only liked watching it whenever I felt like it, me and bre say there laughing as I heard a heavy knock at the door. "Oh here we go" bre said. I got up to go open then door and there stood Bubba looking at me sad asf.

"What's the matter ?" I asked him as I furrowed my eyebrows together. I've never seen him look so sad before and I only could think the wrong in situations like this. "What happened at the mall ealier Onsaè you driving me crazy. You know what I go through with miracle, and I'm not stuck between the two it's just that's my baby ma. I want only you and Ian know what I gotta do to prove that too you.

I pulled him in the door just hugging him, teary eyed. I never had a nigga care for me like this. My ex only fucked with me when he wanted to or wanted to show off to the public. So to really have a nigga down for me was rare asf. We sat in the doorway hugging and he told me he loved only me, I began bursting into tears as he held me.