Ch 5

(A/N holy Jesus, over 100 reads! Y'all are the best! Also read my last authors note! I still need girlfriends for some of the boys! Look at my last update for details! And I'm so sorry for not updating in a while, #school. Back to the story now)
Alex's POV
A drunk Cameron Dallas.
"Damn girl, you are a fine looking little whore aren't you?"
This had not been the first time someone called me a whore so I brushed it off and took the beer bottle from his hand and took a sip.
"Trying to drink away the pain I assume?" He said.
"Isn't that why we all drink?"
"True."
"I think I need something to eat"
"If you're hungry for some dick mines right here"
I laughed at the fact that people can say the stupidest things when they're drunk."
While I was making my way into the kichen I heard footsteps behind me
"No I will not give you a blow job Cameron"
"It's not Cameron" Hayes said chuckling
"But you're gonna have to give him one sometime in the future...."
"What do you mean?"
"You're not just the "Grier's Girl....."
A/N I JUST HAD TO MAKE A NOTE BECAUSE I GET SO EXCITED WHEN THE TITLED IS MENTIONED IN A BOOK SOOOOOO I JUST LOVED THAT LINE XD OKAY BACK TO THE STORY NOWWWW
He trailed off and scratched the back of his head.
"You're all of ours. The whole Magcon fam...."
"Oh.....alright..." As a small tear left my eyes.
Hey Alex, I'm sorry that this had to happen to you" he said as I was pouring a cup of tea.
"It's okay I guess.....fucking hot guys is a little better than living with my dumbass parents I said" and chuckled to myself.
"We are hot?"
"Yeah? Why do you think all of your fans absolutely love you?"
"Well yeah there is that haha"
"Yeah....."
It was beginning to get awkward....
"You've been here two days and this is the first time you've came downstairs. I think it's time to put a pause on the tears, show you around, and lay out the rules, and uh....schedules....."