Numb.

There was blood on my hands, but I wasn't sure who it belonged to. The night had gone by In a foggy haze, and all I could remember was the alcohol In my mouth. I looked down to find a drink In my hand. As my vision began to clear, I found dozens of dead bodies scattered around me. I scrambled to get up, but I was pulled backwards as two hands gripped me by the waist. When I tried to scream, my mouth was covered by another hand too. Next thing I know, i'm being hancuffed and led into another room. I drop my glass and I wince as the glass shatters. "I was going to finish that." No response. But I can feel them all around me. I'm thrown into a cage, and my back crys out In pain as It hits the steel bars. I grind my teeth as the pain starts to worsen. The goosebumps on my arm tingle, and i curl up In a ball on the hard concrete floor In an effort to keep warm. It's cold, dark and silent. My ginger coloured hair falls In front of my eyes. I can't remember where I am, or how I got here. As tears start to fall, all I can do Is wish that some kind of help will come soon. I sit up and kindle a ball of blazing heat, fire, from the palm of my hand. I can't see a thing, so I put the fire out and cry myself to sleep.