Chapter 9

Time to fuck things up! MUAHAHAHA!! PREPARE YOUR TEARS...If you don't like backstories that contain abuse that it, maybe a lil' love... MAYBE! Also this is a full on sad chapter. There shall be lurv though!

[Mike's POV]

Another nightmare again?.. I don't want to feel the pain again, I'm in my box why is this happening! Please be something not painful..

"What the hell where am I?" I asked

My head hurt, and the area I was in looked blurry but also broken. My vision was blurry that is.. I just can't seem to think correctly, words misplaced everywhere in my mind, and a sharp pain dragging down my arm.

"You're at *hic* home fucktard" My drunk DAD! sneered "Get me *hic* another beer"

"Y-yes sir.." I replied

I remember now, and I don't want to remember. I was at my adoption parent's house, and I was living here. At least my brother wasn't home.. I wish my mom was around at least, or my adoption mother. Anything but my stupid adoption father, I went to the fridge opening the door. When the pain returned, I looked at the mirror realizing glass shards trailed down my head which opened the scar that Foxy left.. My arm had a blood stream that came from a scar mark, I limped back to my dad who threw an empty glass beer at me, and started laughing as soon as I cried out in pain.

"What a useless *hic* pile of shit *hic*" He mumbled "Die in a pit of nothing *hic* so you can suffer pain that *hic* way"

"WELL WHY DON'T YOU DIVORCE MOM AND JUMP OFF A CLIFF YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" I hissed

"Why you *hic*.." He muttered

He started chasing me around the house throwing up rocks he picked up, and at that point I remember being grabbed by him on the arm, next thing I knew a sharp pain that launched in my head. Ended the last bit of sanity I had for about 4 years, after that 4 years... They died, and I was happy.. Because I was the one they died too!

Time for cuddles, and shit~<3

"AH!!" I screamed

I was about to raise my fist, and punch someone in the face. Instead I punched right through the thin wall, and saw that Jeremy was trying to pull me back along with Vincent.

"MIKE ARE YOU OKAY? Jeremy shrieked

"W-what happened?" I murmured

I scratched the back of my head, and felt the pain that followed. It was like I was dragging my hand across the open scar on my head that I once had. I felt invisible tears that made a streak down my cheek as I felt the cold air blow in, and saw the tears that Jeremy had on his face he was still crying.

"Y-you were screaming in your sleep" Vincent explained "So we woke up worried.."

I nuzzled Jeremy's head, and caught his attention. At that moment I gave him a tearful, and emotional kiss that I hoped sent a message right through his mind. I stood up, and kissed Vincent on the cheek, but he moved his face so that we kissed mouth to mouth. His kiss was filled with sorrow, and mistakes.

"I'm going to the kitchen alright?" I asked

As I was about to walk out the door I felt Jeremy's hand on my waist trying to pull me back, I looked back and saw him pouting still had the tears lingering in his eyes. I stopped, and turned around fully to make eye contacts with the two.

"Tell us what happened" Vincent demanded

"I-I Uhm... Ehrm..." I stuttered

"Mike.. Please it'll help you get it off your mind" Jeremy pleaded