✧| Prologue |✧

The jingle of multiple sleigh bells rang throughout the village as Santa Clause rode his sleigh. His goal was to deliver a multitude of letters to their rightful destinations, and the letters currently in his hand were to be delivered to the famous noodle house of Sooga Village: the "Goh-Rong" restaurant.

He was about to place the crisp letters into a mailbox nearby when the niece of the restaurant owners, a shy but sweet girl named Pucca, promptly snatched them and carelessly launched the poor old man away into the sky; said man letting out a loud "Ho ho ho!" as he faded into the clear blue day.

Pucca was well-loved among the townspeople and she was known for her kindness. She wore a long and flowy red long-sleeved shirt with black leggings and black pumps, and her hair was always tied up in two buns with red hair ties. Her eyes were always closed and on her cheeks were visible pink marks, giving her a cutesy little girl look despite being a teenager.

Said girl searched through the stack with a grin, hoping to find a love letter from Sooga Village's ninja-pretty boy, but quickly stuck out her tongue in a frown when she found nothing of interest. Skipping back into the Goh-Rong and handing the disappointing stack to her uncles, she left to look for the aforementioned boy.

Uncle Dumpling, Linguini and Ho, the chefs of the restaurant and uncles of Pucca, looked through the delivered mail when they came upon a letter with a (f/c) seal in the form of a cherry blossom. Opening the peculiar envelope, they find a paper written in neat cursive.

Big grins formed on their faces as they took in the information the fancy letters presented. Soon, the extra room in their house-restaurant will be unused no longer.

She's coming home.