Chapter-1 louise and saitos date

Saturday morning louise got up and checked on saito then went to the bathroom to wash her face, when saito woke up he went and fixed her bed and steretched. Saito was thinking that they should go out today in the sun for fresh air and go to the village so he asked louise that "can we go out in the fresh air." Louise blushed because she was thinking like it was a date but she says "sure" than saito asks "why are you blushing?" Than he soon found out than his face turn red to. when they went out to the village there were having loads of fun. "SORRY TO LAZY TO WRITE WHAT HAPPEND IN THERE DATE" When they went back to Louise's room saito triped on louise and accidently kissed her soon as they did it became passionate saito carried her bridal style and put her in her bed eventually they had to stop cause of air loss but saito started nipping her neck but she wasn't ready yet so they had to stop. louise changed in her sleeping gown and saito started fixing his bed but louise asked "you can sleep in my bed tonight if you want." as she blushes and than saito started blushing he climbed up Louise's bed and started cuddling with louise and slept soundly.
--------------------------------------------This is my first fanfic hope you like it I need help with some inspiration so please help peace out. :)😋If you like it I'll make part 2 I'm not forcing you I'm being nice😋.