welcome to my channel

Chloe starts up the camera and start recording. Hey all my punks and rebels its Chloe here back at it again with another villain blog. To do I will be taking you on yet another detective blog.
Chloe was currently sitting in Alleyway with her camera recording her. She was getting ready to rob a very very popular jewelry store. Chloe is known for her cold and rude ways. She Is one of the most dangerous and wanted villains in the hole of the city. As she walks into the jewelry store people instantly recognize her and started to panic. In a of the panic chloe was able to steel a few diamonds and better up a few people. After the she expected threw the back before any heels could get her.

Chloe's pov

Man that was fun after I was out of site of any hero's I started talking to the camera. Alright guess that's the video I had so much fun and I hope you all enjoyed the chaos but I gotta go and I'll see you in the next video. I turn off my camera and head home but before I could walk away something landed be hind me. I turn around to see the pro hero Eraserhead. He was about to use his scarf thingy but I jumped at him and punched him in the gut and made a run for it. After a while of running I finally lost him. I went home and published the video and went to bed. Who nows what tomorrow will bring I thought as I went to bed.