Sugawara x reader

"Dont you like sugawara?" Noya whispered to you as you were picking up the balls around the gym with him. You gave him a small smile before you glanced over to sugawara before turning back to Noya.

"I dont know what you're talking about" you mumbled, as you tried to ignore the look Noya was giving you. You couldnt help but sigh. "I heard Daichi tell Asahi that he liked suga too." you mumbled even quieter, Noya could barely hear you but he knew what you said.

"Oh shit, your brother like him too. Thats kinda sad." Noya mumbled back. "Im sorry Y/n."

You couldnt help but to laugh, but that laughter came with some tears. You knew this was gonna happen if the subject ever got brought up. But you werent expecting the topic to be brought up this soon. Noya was quick to notice your tears fall on the balls you were holding.

"Y/n.." Noya mumbled before dropping the balls he was holding and then pushing the balls in your arms out of arms. Making the sound of balls hitting the floor getting everyone attention. Which was embarrassing cause the moment Noya arms wrapped around you the tears came out faster and you let out a couple sobs. You could hear some voices yelling for you and noya, asking what was going on but neither of you answered. You didnt wanna break down, not in front of the whole Volleyball team. But here you were balling into noya shoulder, while he ran his fingers through your hair. The grip that you had on his jersey got tighter with every second that went by. You wanted to stop. But you couldnt. That was till you heard Daichi and Sugawara voices getting closer.

"Y/n? Whats wrong?" Your brother asked, but you didnt answer.

"Y/n?" Suga was the next to speak, but you still didnt answer.

You were quick to rub your face on Noya shoulder, before letting go of the short boy to face the two upper classmates. But you just went back to picking up the balls you had dropped. The three boys were staring at you. Noya was quick to help you start picking them back up. You two ignored the two boys.

"Y/n. Whats going on?" Daichi spoke up again, but you all you did was look at him before giving him a smile.

"I gotta get these balls back to Hinata." You mumbled an excuse before rushing past your brother. Leaving Noya with the two boys. They looked to him to see if he would spill anything. But noya just looked away from the two boys.

"Noya?" Daichi spoke but noya just sighed.

"Its not something I could tell you.." He mumbled before running between the two boys.

For the rest of practice Daichi and the rest of the boys kept glancing at you while they practice. You tried your best not to notice them. But the stares were getting too much.

"Yachi, Ill be right back okay?" You walked over to the younger girl who was writing back things. She gave you a quick nod with a smile.

You were quick to walk out of the gym and try to get some fresh air, you didnt know what to do. Everything inside you made you wanna tell suga the truth. Let him know the truth about how you feel about him. But you knew Daichi was a better match for him. They been friends for years. You were sure they would probably just think of this as a silly crush. But you knew it was more then a crush. Your feelings kept growing the more time you spend with him, and being a manger on his team was the worse. Maybe you should just quit. You knew Suga came over to your house with Daichi alot but you could always hide in your room. But still you wish Suga could be yours. But you knew this was impossible. He wasnt gonna be yours.

You tried to calm down the crushing feelings in your chest. But you couldnt make the ache stop.

"Y/n" You heard from behind you, you knew the voice. It was the voice you were in love with. You slowly looked back at him and gave him a small smile. He was holding a water bottle.