(3)

3rd person POV
~30 minutes later~
Chan: "Jisung still hasn't come inside yet?" He said putting down his chopsticks and setting his plate aside.

Hyunjin: "I'll go outside I'm done eating." He said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

Felix: "I'll come with!" He said as he stood up too.

Seungmin: "Me too."

The three of them went outside and couldn't find him. The three of them gathered at the middle of the park clueless.

Seungmin: "He isn't here and I can't reach him." He said with a little frown on his face.

Felix: "Try calling him again."

Seungmin called him again and they heard his phone ring from a far and ran towards the spot, there they found a cracked phone lying on the floor. They all gasped in the sight and they looked at each other in shock.

Felix: "Th-that's h-his phone h-he c-couldn't ha-have....." he said fear showing in his voice.

Seungmin: "W-we can't g-grab it it's gonna trace our fingerprints"

They all dash back with shock clearly shown in their faces.

Changbin: "Woah you guys look like you've just seen a bear." He said with a smile on his face.

Chan: "So... where's Han?"

Hyunjin: "Hyung, he's missing..." He said with a very deep tone.

Minho: "What?! We'll find him!" He said with clear shock on his face. "No matter what."

Chan: "Wha- How're you sure?" He said still not believing him.

Seungmin: "Well come then!"

Changbin: "Wait we'll pay first but are you sure?"

Felix: "I mean yea! Probably...."

They paid for the food and all dashed out the door. They led to the place to where the phone was and soon found his padded jacket too.

Chan: "B-but this doesn't m-make sense!"

Changbin: "Call the police call them now!" He said racing his tone.

They called the police and stared at the things on the floor until the police arrived the police investigated the situation and announced him missing, the news was everywhere, the news the internet and even in YouTube. They went to the JYP building the next day and all their senior and junior groups asked them questions about Han and where he was last.

~3 weeks later~
3 weeks have past and still no sign of Han anywhere the group has gone silent.

Police: "We May have found out where the culprit may be."

Chan: "What!? Really wh-where?" He said pretty excitedly.

Police: "Well the plan is we go to this abandoned factory in the location XXXXXXX-XXX  but we can't go there with just the police, they'll run away. We have to send your group in and make sure the place is securely locked and has no escape rout, we'll be right behind you hiding with police and an ambulance ready for the victim. It will be dangerous so we need your consent for this operation."

Chan: "We'll do it, I mean I will do it. We're not sure yet are we?"

Police: "No but we'll try, but there's a 50/50 chance that it's not it so don't get your hopes up kid."

He hang up and Chan immediately gave out a sigh.

Chan POV
I mean why a factory? Honestly that would've been suspicious and stupid I'm sure it's not there anyway.

We checked the place the next day and got to admit I was scared out of my wits inside the factory. We checked inside for hours but no sign of humans inside. We gave up and i went back home in disappointment the police had told me that they'll look for more places.

Words: 609
Date: August 11, 2020
Hi author here, this chapter is a bit of a mess I'm sorry..... thanks for reading still tho. I appreciate it a lot!!!! See you next chapter!!!