Beluga whale song and dolphin feelings.

(Author pov)

Our characters are currently heading to one of Seton academy other schools, but it's a Sea-based academy by academy own buses. But one of the drivers were sick, so the principal found out that Jaden could drive a bus.

Yena: Hey Jaden, where learn how to drive a bus?

Jaden: My aunt taught me and how to stop a blade-wielding opponent.

Speaking of Hitomi and Jaden's aunt

Jaden receives a phone call from said Aunt, who was driving the other bus behind Jaden

Jaden and Rin:

King: Umm does this happen alot?

Hitomi: Only they're driving and one time this happen when we were 4 years old and had tricycles.

Timeskip

After 35 mins of a highway fist fight, our characters arrived that the sea academy. Jaden had to park the bus and meet up with the crew later. When he found them, the atmosphere was sad and bit of anger, Jaden saw a white haired girl wearing a blue swimsuit with a Beluga tail named Kana Shiraumi.

 When he found them, the atmosphere was sad and bit of anger, Jaden saw a white haired girl wearing a blue swimsuit with a Beluga tail named Kana Shiraumi

After getting what happen Jaden comfort Kana and came up with an idea.

Jaden: Hold the phone everybody, I got an idea to prove that Kana can just as special as the dolphins.

Kana: What is it?

Jaden: Well Belugas can also do hydro trick like dolphins, but what Belugas can what dolphins can't is sing in a heavenly and rhythmic pattern.

Hitomi: So we help out Kana with her performance.

Ranka: And we can be her backup swimmers to add more beauty.