fin

fin

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵

the best feeling in the world is to meet your best friends.

also the feeling of warm clothes is nice too.

or at least that's what Luke thought. he loved the feeling of warm clothes because it's like cuddling with yourself and luke loves cuddles.

Luke was ready before it was even time to go. he was very excited and all jumpy that morning and he didn't even drink a single cup of coffee. when it was time to go to the coffee shop, Luke ran out of the house with only a shoe on and a pair of socks.

"Lucas! get over here and put your shoes on properly," Liz yelled from the garden. Luke sighed, walked backwards to 'properly' put his shoes on.

after his mum tell him not to talk to strangers, do not take drugs from anyone, do not drink or smoke, when eating, only eat healthy stuff, etc. Luke made his way to the coffee shop with the tickets in his wallet.

he walked in, looking around to see if anyone was here already but sadly, his friends weren't there. he ordered hot coco for everyone and while waiting, he was on his phone texting Michael.

Lukey : so when are you going to come?

Mikey : probably in about 30-40 mins at the max.

Lukey : yay. i'm already here! I also ordered hot coco

Mikey : yummy. I like hot coco

Lukey : I like you

Mikey : I like you too

Michael and Luke had this flirty friendship for a while and always joked of liking each other until it was true. but neither wanted to admit it for reasons we can not say.

but the first person that Luke saw walking in the cafe was the none other than Mr. Ashton Irwin. Luke jumped out of his seat and went up to hug him. Ashton looked surprised but then saw who it was and hugged him back.

they both talked about the concert and ashton gave him a sweater that looked like his and Luke gave him a ticket.

Calum was the second one to walk in with a bag and a big smile on his face. he saw both guys who were to deep into the conversation to notice that he came so Calum went behind Ashton and screamed out boo making Ash squeal.

oh and luke laughing his ass off.

Calum told them that he went and bought some band bracelets since they're weren't enough All Time Low bracelets. he bought some Pierce The Veil, A Day To Remember, Blink-182, Sleeping With Sirens, Arctic Monkeys and a few more.

they also learned more things about each other like how Calum hates the word moist, Ashton loves to watch My Little Pony or how Luke can eat 3 tacos in 3 minutes.

When Michael came about 15 minutes after Calum, he had a new hair color and 4 big pieces of paper.

the 1st read, i love you more than pizza

the second one said, i am single

the third said, i can bottom if you'd like

and lastly, i only made this to piss off the people behind me! :D

"i love that last poster Mikey." Luke laughed as Michael sat next to him.

"yeah, it's my favorite. i was thinking of holding them up when All Time Low come on, yeah..." Mikey trailed off as Calum gave him the same bracelets that the others had, Ashton gave him a sweater and Luke handed his ticket.