Chapter 4

Alright, lol, so this is another update to make it up to you guys, hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

Izuku!! How did you do that?

Magic...

Present...

umm guys, I think I peed in my pants

 lol typical mineta

anyways I think we should go now, a lot of villains are coming

with that being said Tsuyu acted on response and quickly grabbed her classmates and swinging themselves onto dry land

What's happening in here?

Guys look it's Mr. Aizawa, he look's beaten up badly.

Tsu, Mineta get down!

Wha-

Ssh!

*whispering* do you think we should help Mr. Aizawa?

What?! Are you crazy? we can get ourselves killed!

I know but look at him, he might die if he keeps going on like this

 -in the distance-

Die!!!! you motherfu**er

Tsu it's our chance, quickly grab Mr. Aizawa and flee back to the others

What about you?

I'll help the others. Mineta help Tsuyu carry Mr. Aizawa, Faster!

?Midoriya?

mhm, oh hey Todo-san it seems like you are here to

tch, Aizawa, you've got pretty much a handful brats over here, Kurogiri, we might have some fun too.

What the?! Kiri-san watch out! Ice Shield

Thanks Mido-bro!

Your Welcome, but this is no time to talk we have to concentrate, the villains will be awake soon.

All right, cut the talking already you brats! Let the fun and games begin.

Minutes have passed, either sides had not given up yet, both of them were strong, yet since there were only four of them against the evil, it was hard to maintain yourself from falling or getting critical hits.

Bakugou-san can keep you still keep up?

Of course you damn extra!

Tch, you're obviously lying, look at those scars and you're awfully bleeding. Well I guess it is time to turn the tables. Demon form activated.

The aura in the area changed, you can clearly feel the 'hell' vibes. The once adorable Izuku you've known has become a living monster. His luscious, emerald green hair had now plain black with a streak of crimson red, his once bright, green eyes had now become plain black. Two pitch black, sharp horns grew out his head, he grew a long, spiky , pitch black tail with red thorns and now a black bat-like wings grew out his back. Sinister smiles grew out his face. Meet demon-zuku, Midoriya's darkside.