The Doctors

//Warning//

     Today was unusual, Y/n was being sent to the doctors by her friend. Y/n were needing to be assessed before going going to a place for you to get better. The doctor called your last name, so you stood up, walking into the back and in a room. They checked up on your physical health, then your mental health which that was the bad part. You suffered from Adhd/Add, Depression, and Anxiety. You never took pills for any of it.

      Hours later of driving somewhere, that you didn't know, you thought it was just a road trip to Doncaster, where you were from. Little did you know your so called friend was sending you to a mental hospital in the middle of nowhere, well not nowhere but a small town in England. You felt the car stop, and you get pulled out of your seat, by four hands. You wake up from your sleep, sharply gasping in fear. All you could see was a blur of moving as you were taken inside a place and couldn't think of what it was.

     They got your name and other info from that said friend. You were thrown into a room with another person, well a boy to be exact. He didn't seem to be moving as much, maybe because of the straight jacket he was wearing.

    You started to feel loopy and soon fell asleep, you were shot with a needle, slowly falling onto the bed, well it felt slow. Your eyelids felt heavy, you tried to keep them open, but failed to.

//end of chapter one//