十二

MARK GATHERED HIS BELONGINGS
as he waited patiently for yuta, who was taking forever to grab his phone and keys. mark's head began pounding as dings from his phone rang throughout the practice. he slid his hand in his pocket and pulled his phone without a blink.

he opened the screen and sighed. thousands of messages from the group chat and johnny spammed his lock that he didn't even have time to read what time it was.

4:29 a.m. they had been in the practice room for over 12 hours. finally, yuta appeared from the doors and mark smiled a big smile. a smile he'd never really smiled before. "after almost forever.." he mumbled but yuta heard exactly what he'd said.

"i told you, markie," yuta slid his hand into mark's and smiled. "i had to call taeyong to leave the door unlocked since he and taeil were going to busan." mark rolled his eyes instinctively, but yuta didn't catch it.

"i'm sorry, i'm just tired. that all.."

"don't be," yuta leaned into mark's ear and kissed his earlobe — a trick that mark hated because yuta knew exactly what mark's reaction would be. "just be glad we're going home and you can sleep with the new stuffed bear i bought you."

mark's eyes lit up, "oh yeah! almost forgot about chubs."