2

(I changed the story a little bit to make the story move faster lol)

"I heard from the other that the First Division Guys knows a good spot aroun here to have a drink." Kamei said as his face brightened in realization.

"Ah, You used to work at First Division--" He stopped talking when Haru 'accidentally' stepped on the brake. "Sorry" Haru said with no emotions on his face. He doesn't want to hear anything about his former post.

Haru noticed a fancy looking car on the other side of the road. "That's not a car of a person with a respectable job." He said while looking on the road. When the streetlight went green, he drove to the closest parking space.

Kamei and Haru went out to meet the other Security Department Members and Haru einced when he received some glances from other people.

They we're assigned for Lost Child Assistance and was placed of the middle location of the Parade.

"Amazing, There are so much people here." Kamei said with amazement as he looked around, Flashing the tag on his sleeves.

"The Prince of Abura Emirates comes to visit Japan. He is also parading all of his cars that he brought from oil money." Haru said as he remembered the news he and Hira watched Last Night.

"It's Unfair that we worked so hard for our jobs just to receive a very little payment while others are using their money like they are using some paper" Kamei sighed that earned him a smack on the back of the head from Haru.

"We shouldn't be doing this for money, We do this to bring Justice." Haru said with confidence on his eyes. Kamei just looked at his long time friend weirdly.

"You're so stubborn, Isn't that the reason why they booted you from the First Division?" Kamei really need to filter his mouth, Haru thought as a pang hits his chest. He really really love working at the First Division but that siege really changes his life.

Meanwhile, a young couple was strolling on the side walk as people are pilling on the other street.

"How about this one?" The Girl with a Pink Hair said as they stopped infront of a jewelry shop with a burly man is guarding.

"Are you nuts? This dude looks like he is a maste ron Judo." The curly haired male said as he observed the guard. Yoko huffs as she looks on her little purse.

"But we have this." She said and Hiroshi looks at her.

"No, Dont underestimate the art of Judo. You don't wanna mess with this guy!" He exclaimed and Yoko started walking away. Hiroshi tried to stopped his Girl friend who looks at him with an annoyed expression.

"I'm Going Back, You don't wanna do this at all dont you?" Yoko harshly said and Hiroshi shakes his Head.

"No Yoko, I just wanna protect. Let's look for other shop." Yoko huffs again as the two continued to look for other Shop. Yoko saw a small luxurious looking place as she looked at Hiroshi with glee on her eyes.

"Lets do it there."

Haru notices Ryo and Another Guy looking aroun on the other side of the road. He pulled Kamei as they went to them.

"Hoshino, Is there a case?" Haru asked the Younger Man when they both arrived infront of the two.

"This is out of your concern" Ryo said monotonously as he looked at them. Haru frowned a little as he speaks again

"What do you mean?" Haru said and Ryo speaks with no expressuon on his face. "This is a First Division Team Mission and You're not an authorized personel" Is this attack on Haru today? Haru ignore the small pang on his heart as they all heard a buzzing noise coming from Ryo's Earpiece.

Haru being the curiou little man he is, snatched Ryo's Earpiece and put it on his ear. "A man who is suspected of being a bomber and targeting the prince has been located. Target is fleeing in Ginza District 1, Going to Tokyo Station. I repeat, A man who is suspected of being a bomber and targeting the prince has been located--"

Haru looked at him with a serious expression. "What the hell is going in here" He said and the earpiece was snatched back by Ryo. "I said, it has nothing to do with you anymore." Ryo exclaimed as he looked at his Senpai.

"Suspect under Custody. i reapeat. Suspect under custody" Haru and Ryo heard it as they all stared on the earpiece.

"If something as dangerous like this is happening, Why won't you cancel this Parade. It can harm all the people in here" Haru said as Ryo sighed. "Ofcourse we suggested to cancel the parade but there is an interference in Kante. The Future King is coming to Japan"

Haru huffs as he looked at them with disdain. "But this is a different matter. It's Human Lives we are talking about" He said but Ryo beat him to it.

"You haven't changed a bit. You don't need to bandish such naive justice now that they kicked you out of the First Division. As long as the police is a public office, we have to be on good terms with the government." Haru tsked as he listened. They didn't notice the two people sneaking behind a van.

•───────────────────•

Sorry if the chapters ar eleaving you on cliffhanger. I'm trying to match the storyline to the episode but I'm too lazy to write in one Chapter. I'm changing the events too so it will be much faster.

Don't worry, you'll see Daisuke in a bit and you will also see Hira-kun soon uwu.

Stay Tuned and uwah thank you for the 170+ Reads! Please continue to support this story and Navigator, that is about to end huhu.

I love you all!