Chapter 9th: Re-encountering the Kitten!

》▪︎🥛✍▪︎《

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

♧》》3rd Person's POV《《♧

As Hinata was walking towards school his head was in the clouds from not getting any sleep last night, Because of this certain day when he and team will be heading to tokyo to fight against Nekoma High, of what he heard it's one of the long time rival of Karasano, from this information Hinata didn't a blink of sleep so he accidentally bumped into the back of someone Tall, Very tall, with blonde hair, with headphones on, "Hmm? Shrimp?" Saltyshima teased and snorted, "Oh Good morning Tsukki..." Hinata replied then yawned((Yawn my children >:>)). Tsukishima felt so thankful Hinata bumped into him, his eyes were blessed so early in the morning from one singular yawn from his cute little crush. 》Get it together kei... it's only a crush you'll lose it one day《 ((Keep telling yourself that salt >:>)) "Hm? Where's Tadashi?" Hinata asked, "T...tadashi? He's inside Coach Ukai's store right over there..." Tsukishima said, pointing with his thumb at the store that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere in Hinata's point of view. "WAH! I didn't know Coach Ukai's store was there.." Hinata said shocked. Tsukishima felt an ache in his chest knowing how Hinata said Yamaguchi's first name so cutely. coincidentally Yamaguchi went out of the store to find his Friend, and Bestfriend waiting for him. "Good morning shouyou.." Yamaguchi said and yawned, from that yawn the other two yawned as well, the two cinnamon rolls laughed, while our beloved salt scoffed. When they arrived to school, a certain raven haired setter was still later. "Hinata, where's Kageyama? Is he still sick?" Coach ukai asked, since they were going to tokyo. "Oh he'll arrived soon... maybe.." Hinata said sweating a little bit, ironically Kageyama arrived shortly after Hinata said that. "Kageyama, are you feeling any better?" Daichi asked while helping Coach Ukai, Kageyama just nodded. While on the bus trip, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Hinata were admiring the large buildings they pass by, while the rest, rested to get more energy for the amount of practice matches they might be doing since, they have one stamina monster in their team.
♧♧♧♧

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

♧》》Arriving to Nekoma High《《♧

As the team, were one by one stepping out of the bus, the volleyball team of Nekoma were walking towards them, probably to greet them. "Oya? Seems like the flightless crows has arrived, hope to have a great match" Kuroo Tetsuro mocked, The parents of Karasuno were somewhat pissed, they're already used to Kuroo mocking them, since they've already had multiple partice matches with them before. Kenma pinched hard on Kuroo's side not letting go before saying "Welcome to Nekoma.. again.. hope to have a great match.. also sorry for Kuroo's behavior..", Kuroo silently screeches from the amount of pain from Kenma's pinching. "K..kenma?!" A certain red head shouted, "shouyou.. Welcome.." Kenma said with a small smile, 》I can't help but feel deja vu..《 the Karasuno Third year's thought. "So this is what you mean by see you again?!" Hinata said bewildered. Kenma just nodded and said "Come, let me escort you to the gym.." Kenma said unenthusiacstically.. well for the team's perpective but Kenma was really excited touring Hinata. "BAM WHOOSH And then I landed on my bottom, it still stings a bit hehe" Hinata said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head. For once kenma was actually listening to someone without a switch in hand, the Nekoma Volleyball team was extremely jealous, "Hinata, time to change" Suga shouted catching Hinata's attention, Hinata sent a thumbs up smiling brightly at his senpai. As Hinata was roaming the halls he was lost in, a few seconds before Hinata followed the path the team went. Problem was Hinata was unreasonably bad at directions; as he was navigating the Nekoma hallway a voice suddenly called out to him "Oi, Oi~ Chibi-chan are you lost?~" The tall rooster haired Nekoma Captain spoke, "U-Uh.. Sorry but who are you?..." Hinata said feeling uncomfortabke since The Bedhead captain was 4x taller than Hinata. "You're friends with Kenma right?~ guess he doesn't talk about me much? even so I'll lead you to the changing room" Kuroo said, 》What a slender body for a teenage male..《 Kuroo thought confused. "BOKE! DON'T TELL ME YOU GOT LOST AGAIN" Kageyama said crushing Hinata's scalp gripping onto it harshly.
♧♧♧♧