30--

2 weeks after.

I opened up my eyes and a white ceiling welcomed me. I felt my body is so weak but a little bit heavy from my right arm and as I glanced at it, It is because of the tubes connected at the machine. I also felt heaviness but a warm feeling on my left arm that made my attention diverted to it.  A clasp hand holding my hand from a lady with a long wavy hazelnut hair.

Nakapatong ang ulo niya sa kama habang nakaupo sa gilid nito. Nakapalaman naman yung kamay ko sa dalawa niyang kamay. I look around and saw 4 ladies leaning their heads from side to side while sleeping on the couch. Nakita ko din ang isang lalaki na nakaupo pabaliktad sa isang upuan habang nakapatong ang ulo niya sa ginawa niyang unan na braso sa sandalan nito.

I felt my throat dry as I need some water and my tummy growl from getting hungry. My weak body stays lying on the hospital as I try to remember what happens to me.

"Bakit ako nasa hospital?"
"Anong nangyari?"

Bulong ko sa isip ko. My head begins to ache as I'm trying so hard to remember all the details. I close my eyes to figured out what is happening.

Narinig kong bumukas ang pinto and someone is explaining my state. Alam kong doctor yun pero hinayaan ko lang. I heard some noise from the chair, gossips from the other people but I let them. I pretend to be still sleeping even if my tummy is still growling.

Lumuwag din sa pagkakahawak yung dalawang kamay sa kaliwa kong kamay but I felt that the bed on my left slowly getting heavy. She's sitting beside me as I felt her hand caressing my left cheek and her other hand combing my hair and it makes my heart feels happy fr the sudden contact.

"It's been 2 weeks when will my daught--"

"Mom?" I quickly opened my eyes as soon as I heard that voice. Everyone is in shocked when they saw me awake. The lady beside me stood up and covered her mouth trembling in joy. Her eyes started to watered while the others are approaching me happily. Some are calling my name. I look around and everyone gathered around my bed.

I quickly divert my eyes on my parents who are now crying happily at me.

"Please move let me check her vitals" the doctor said. He pulled a pen with a flashlight at the end and pointed it straight to my eyes.

"D-dont! Kanina pa ko gising" I said at the doctor trying to reached out to his light to move it away which made them frowned what I've said.

"Kanina ka pa gising anak? Nakikilala mo ba kami?" Tanong ni mommy.

"Of course. You are my parents right?" I asked and they smile at me.

"Kame bogs kilala mo pa diba? Diba?" I look at my left side and nod slowly.

"Bakit hindi ko kayo makikilala? Bambam, Seulgi? Irene, Rosè and Jisoo? Wala naman akong amnesia-- but who are you? Are you the nurse?"  Shocked evident on their faces then turn their heads when my mom asked the doctor what is happening to me.

I saw how the doctor creased his eyebrows when I made a wink at him and he knows already what I'm doing.

"O-oh! Let me tell you out Mr. & Mrs. Manoban. Follow me" he instructed which they obliged.

Nakikita ko kung paano pinipigilan ni Jennie ang pagiyak para hindi ako magalala. I don't want to do this but a plan came inside my mind when I remembered all the things happened to me before they brought me here. I want to prank her but at the same time I wanna know how can she handle this.

"Hindi mo naaalala si Jennie? Girl--"

"Nauuhaw ako" I cut Rosé who is trying to introduce Jennie to me.

"It's okay Rosè" I saw Jennie leaned to her and whispered. Jisoo is smirking while shaking slowly her head while looking at me and trying herself not to laugh. She really knows me well.

"Guys let's just give them some space" Jisoo said then I mouthed thank you.

"Okay pero in case nagka short period amnesia or kung ano man tawag diyan bogs, paalala ko lang may utang ka saken 100k ah?" Bitaw na sabi ni Seulgi at nakatanggap naman siya ng batok kay Irene.

"Ikaw nga tong maraming utang kay Lisa? Pero cous! Paalala ko Lang sabi mo bibilhan mo kong sports car ah?" Sabi ni Bambam at hinampas naman siya sa braso ni Rose habang tumatawa at tinutulak siya palabas ng kwarto.

Everyone left me with Jennie. And I saw how awkward she was with me.

"Jennie right?" I asked and she nods while smiling weakly at me. I want to surrpass a laugh but my acting skills stops me.

"Can you get me a water? And food please?" She quickly obliged without saying a word and prepared me a bottled water and an instant porridge. She sat beside me as she helps me sit comfortably.

"So Jennie. We're friends if I'm not mistaken right? How did we meet?" I asked while she blows my hot porridge.

"Wala ka bang naaalala kahit konti?" Tanong niya pabalik at umiling ako. She let me sip my water at sinubuan niya ko.

She didn't utter any single word at nakokonsensya na ko. Natapos na kong kumain at wala ni isa sa amin ang umiimik  cause I stare at her for the whole time. She was cleaning my mess on the side table of my hospitable bed when I was busy texting non-stop to our friends since they went out the room and now already knew my plan.

"May kailangan ka pa ba? Jennie asked me sadly. Umiling ako and saw her nod and started to walk away.

"Ahm Jennie!" I stop her from her tracks when Jisoo signaled me over the phone that they are ready.

"C-can you lift this up more so I can fully sit straight? Please" I beg cutely which made her chuckle a bit. While Jennie is busy fixing my bed, I saw my friends slowly getting inside the room with my parents holding the things I told them to buy for me. Medyo nakarinig si Jennie ng ingay from behind so she was about to look back but I stop her by faking a pain.

"Ah ah Ang sakit dito" pagdrama ko while pointing at the tube connected to my arms as I saw her worriedly look at it. I peeked and I saw my friends and my parents gave me a thumbs up.

"San masakit baby-- I mean Lisa--" I put my finger to her lips to make her shut up. The same hand I'm using hold her hands which mde her get curious.

"I'm sorry I lied. But real guys only lie for surprises " I started. She's out of curiosity of what's happening when I kissed the back of her hand.

"I don't know what to say but what happened made me realize na Hindi ko kaya mawala ka sa buhay ko Jennie and I hope you feel the same way" I said

"T-teka hindi ko maintindihan di ba Hindi mo ko maalala, tinanong mo sino ako at pano tayo nagka-"

"Look back" I told her and she slowly obliged. She was stunned on what she saw.

Bambam holding a bouquet of sunflower, Irene and Rose on both side while throwing petals non stop and Seulgi and Jisoo on both sides holding a stained cardboard end to end na halatang minadali ang pagkakasulat. My mom crying on the side while holding my dad's arms who holds the heart-shaped red balloons.

"I can't bend down on my knee now baby but. Will you marry me Jennie?" I said gaya ng nakasulat sa banner that made her look back at me in tears.

"Yes Lisa".