part 1

((TW: mentions of anxiety and bullying.
Modern AU))

"Ugh..great..school..yAyYYy" inosuke mumbled, rolling out of bed.

He didn't even sleep (relatable) he was too busy just laying there not doing anything like usual ( 😂😂samee)

Inosuke is quite popular, with some people it isn't for very good reasons. (bro same) his teachers all hate him, and he has a few friends. Those few friends just so happen to be tanjiro, his sister nezuko, and zenitsu.

"Hey guys." He mumbled, sitting next to tanjiro and nezuko.

"You ok?" Tanjiro asked with a slight chuckle.

"You look a bit out of it"

"Yes. It's just I didn't sleep, got annoyed by my alarm, and almost missed the bus. I'm gReAt." Inosuke said dramatically.

"Dude your voice just cracked hahaha-" nezuko laughed at him.

"nO iT dId nOt" inosuke yelled, getting people to turn heads and look at them, realizing who they were and turning BACK around.

"Haha- your sTill doing it-" tanjiro laughed with nezuko.

"shut up both of yOu idiotS!-"

*lE tImE sKiP*

They all walked into their classes, saying bye to nezuko as she went down a different hall.

Zenitsu practically tackled tanjiro and inosuke as they walked in the class, turning heads from the few people in the classroom at the time.

Inosuke may have been the popular kid, but he isn't gonna be late.

The people there were mostly the unpopular kids that didn't get very much attention and were smart but not considered "nErDs"

Inosuke sat next to tanjro, putting his feet up on his desk and pulling out his phone.

Tanjiro was quietly doodling on a piece of paper from his bag, while (across the room) zenitsu was recording a tiktok (hE dO bE oN sTrAiGhT tIkToK tHo 😒)

Inosuke pulled up some sUbWaY sUrfErS and was playing a match, when some..."other kids " walked in.

Their names were "ruby" and "zen".

Zen was a a quite tall boy, and he had middle parted black hair. He looked like an Eboy but dressed like a sOfTy.
But he was quite the opposite.
He had blue-ish eyes and always has black eyeshadow under his eyes, making him look DEAD.

Then there was Ruby.
Ruby was a pretty girl, but her attitude wasn't pretty at all. She had curled blonde hair, but with light green highlights.
She has green-ish gray eyes, and loved to wear sunflower dresses.

And really,
They bullied inosuke.
They didn't care how popular he was. They didn't care if people liked him.

But the odd thing is...
Really only zen bullied him...
Ruby sat in the back at watched, well...was supposedly watching. She was probably doing something on her phone instead.
(Please tell me if you enjoy this story!!)

[word count: 465 words]