Stargazing and Dozing off

The moon shined bright, but this sparkling light unfortunately could not ease the poor children's nightmares.

Trauma of their abuse, the frightened and guilty feelings carried with each victim, the vulnerable children they had brainwashed.

Kicking, screaming, crying. How could the Warriors of Hope have a peaceful night? The company of each others presence would not help, or.. Would it?

"Pant.. Pant.. H-huh? " An exhausted Kotoko sat up.

It was like arms from a different dimension was reaching out for her. The arms that come out from the darkness was reaching for all kinds of spots, even unpleasant ones. Those dirty perverted old man, such audacity!

Kotoko clenched her fist tightly, just the thought of those men disgusted her, especially a specific guy. One with a cast, with long blackish-blue hair, a somewhat beard with an tired expression. Coming from the same family as Monoca. Of course they'd be demons.

Kotoko hadn't dared to crawl back to sleep no matter how tired she was, the fear of returning back to that hellish dream had her break cold sweat.

"I-I.. Need fresh.. A-air.. "

She muttered out. Quietly, she wiggled her way out of Masaru's grip. That red head has been kicking and screaming like a kid throwing a tantrum. He hit Kotoko as if she was a punching bag! Kotoko would of suffocated by his arm resting on her neck if it wasn't by her dream!

 He hit Kotoko as if she was a punching bag! Kotoko would of suffocated by his arm resting on her neck if it wasn't by her dream!

" Urgghhh. Grrhhh! " Kotoko panted and struggled but to no avail. This reminded of the ' Damsel in Distress ' cliche, a weak and pathetic girl gets held hostage and waits for her ' Prince ' to save her. But Kotoko is not waiting for some weird dude to save her, plus, Kotoko IS NOT some ' Princess '. She is obviously a warrior! Her own warrior at that, hmph! She's even the Fighter for the Warriors of Hope!

Thinking this, a figure in a bundle suddenly started to move. Startling Kotoko, realization came as it was just Nagisa with the blankest expression she had ever seen him wore. He just sat up and stayed there for awhile. His expression reminded her of how much of a light sleeper he is.

Maintaining awkward eye contact, it was Nagisa who spoke up.

" What's wrong..? It's only the first night and you seem so frustrated. " He asked calmly.

" You can see without light? "

" The moonlight is reflecting upon you.. "

" Oh.. "

More silence and awkwardness was welcomed as he just sat and stared at anything but each other, trying their best to not maintain eye contact.