1

Hey guys! I am looking for a proofreader/editor to help me with my new book! I hope to find someone who can eventually help me with my whole book! I am super easy to talk to and am super flexible with things.

I suppose I should start off and say I can't pay you in money, but I can defiantly do other things like follow you and promote you in the story and give you plenty of credit and recognition! 

I am planning to update my book on Sundays or Mondays but I am also planning to rewrite a lot of the book before I publish it so we have plenty of buffer time so no on e feels rushed even with an update schedule. 

THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR 

- A friendly person who I can get along with, I hope to be friends with whoever I chose because I think good relationships are necessary when working together

- Someone who isn't afraid to be honest, if you think something should happen sooner rather than later or if the story is moving to fast or my grammar is hella slackin LET ME KNOWWW that is why I want your helpppp. I am trying to develop my own skills while I work with you

- Timelines, I write at least one chapter a day at this point so that may mean I have a few chapters for you to look over at a time and like I said I intend to have a buffer zone, but I need someone who is committed because if it takes forever for me to get feedback I can't keep writing and the same goes for me, if I don't have anything to work on or I could be doing something more tell me. This would be a partnership and we have keep up with each other, so if that means we have to pause and work on once chapter and go back to a different chapter we should do that. 

THE BOOK

- Name of book 

- EmbersGenre - Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Adventure

- I can give a description if you are interested and dm me, I just don't want my ideas everywhere 

Thank you for reading this far you are a real one so just tell me your favorite song when you dm me!

If you are interested just send me a private message and let me know!

-Analiese