Chapter 2

Warning: Gore and blood

Blood.
Blood.
BLOOD.

Howls echoed the co-op building. Howls of distress.
I don't like this. Please let me out. LET ME OUT!
Darkness surrounded Shirou's mind. It was obvious this was a nightmare, but it felt so real..
"Shirou."
A voice. A familiar voice. It calmed him down however the darkness kept surrounding him like a tornado. The only scent he could pick up was pure blood. He collapsed to his knees, gagging due to the reminders of what happened in Nirvasyl.
"Shirou."
There it is again. He reached his limp paw out.
"SHIROU."

His eyes opened. Never has he ever sat up so quick in his life, panting and gasping for air like he has been drowning. He looked around the large, spinning room, feeling a presence.
And there she was. The worried tanuki that he has thought to had scared for life, standing by his bedside. Her face worried and her hands resting on his large paw.
"M..Michi- ARGH."
The first time he spoke his pain out loud, gripping onto his shoulder.
"You were clawing yourself like crazy.." Her voice was loud and panicked.

He opened a eye to look at Michiru, gritting his teeth.
"I thought.. You hated me.." His voice shown that he was obviously in a lot of pain. Physically and mentally.
"Why would I hate you Shirou??" She'd plead, being as worried as ever.
I-It was just a dream?
He had a sigh of relief but immediately went back to whining in pain.
"H-Hold on, let me get a med kit-" She'd run downstairs before Shirou could even let out a breath.
"She really is something else.. Huh." He'd grin but closed his eyes in pain.

A few minutes later she ran into his room and by his side with a kit full of bandages and medicine.
"Please can you morph into a human?" She'd ask in a still-worried but gentle tone.
The wolf nodded and became his human form.
She'd lightly hold his arm and begin rubbing a wipe over it to clean the blood.
Shirou had a slight blush in his cheeks, feeling her warm hands on his cold skin.

Thanks to everyone reading this, I'll try to update this as much as I can. With the way I'm changing the plot currently, I'm starting to like it! I'll be working on Too Close For Comfort more then I am on this but I'll still update it. Again, thank you. ❤️