Chapter 22

Demetrius •

"How dare you mark another woman, Kevin?!" I screamed at him.

He smirked at me. I had the guts to confront him about the situation of the mark.

"You are not worth my love." He hissed. What happened to when we were at the carnival? When you looked at me with awe and love? Where is that, Kevin?

My eyebrows furrowed in anger, "And why is that?"

"Because Ashley is every characteristic a Luna is. She's perfect."

"How dare you say that? Do you imply that I am not worth of the position Luna, mate?" I screamed.

"Yes. And do not call me your mate. Ashley is my mate." He said bluntly.

He grabbed me by my neck and roughly shoved me towards the mall.

"Why you little-" I said before Kevin cut me off with punch to my face.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"You're crazy!" I said as the wound healed quickly.

"That's why you're fragile, because you're a pathetic omega."

I gritted my teeth in anger. I could kill him right now if I wanted too. I want to kill him.

Don't, Demetrius. My wolf said.

Should I really show that I am not an omega? Should I go punch him in the face, probably leaving a black eye and swollen cheeks? Or should I punch him harder and knock out the skull in his head?

"You're a pathetic omega, Demetrius Giovanni! Pathetic and Useless to my pack!" He shouted.

My eyes twitched and my mouth turned into a wicked smile.

Should I really kill him?

Or should I just warn him I am not someone to be messed with?

I felt a cold metal glide inside my stomach.

My lover killed me. Again.

He brought up a knife and stabbed it inside me. I winced a little from the pain.

It dealt no harm, though. But it hurt like a motherfucker.

Kevin quickly pulled the knife out. "Good luck healing that, omega." He spat.

The wound instantly healed as I stood up and grabbed him at his collar. "You're coming with me."

• • •

"So what happened?" Gavin questioned.

I sighed in frustration, "We kept him at The Realm. He knows I'm not just an omega, Gavin."

"He's a black wolf, Dem."

"Yeah, I know."

Should I just let Kevin out and come back to Earth?

I remembered when he stabbed me, I winced at the thought. Who the hell does that to their own mate?

Or maybe he just wanted to test if I was strong. But that's a pretty twisted way to do it.

I should give him a lesson.

Kevin •

Demetrius finally freed me from captivity.

How could she be that strong? To tie an alpha up?

How can an omega posess such strength.

Maybe because she isn't, my wolf snapped.

"Kevin! Oh, I missed you babyboo!"Ashley yelled and choked me. Just kidding, she hugged me.

"Hey Ashley." I said and she pecked me at the lips and winked at me. Ashley was merely a rebound.

I looked at her. "No, not today."

She sighed in sadness and I rolled my eyes.

"I have an announcement to make to the pack," She whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head but slightly confused.

She started hollering while climbing up the stairs, where all of the pack members stared at her weirdly.

"What are you going to do?" I whispered. She glanced at me and chuckled. She held her hand up, which meant wait.

I pursed my lips into a straight thin line. I hope she doesn't say anything stupid.

"Tonight, we're going to the club and we are going to partyyy!" She yelled and started wiggling her shoulders.

I spoke to soon.

The pack members stared at her in disgust and pure hatred. What the hell is she doing?!

"We're going to The Gates!" She hollered and The Gates is the famous club where many werewolves lounge around.

I coughed awkwardly and stole the mic, "Sorry about her. We are not going to the club." I smiled at them.

She smacked me in the head and revealed her mark, "I am your Luna! Obey me!" God this girl is atrocious!

Ashton growled at her. "You do not hurt our Alpha!"

"What is this, Kevin? I thought you were better than this. This is pathetic." Tyler, my third in command, said.

Ashton nodded his head and both them glared at me.

'She is a slut, Kevin. Get a grip. We are not mad at you, we are scolding you. Dammit Kevin I thought you were smarter!' Jason mind linked me.

The room erupted with whispers about my Luna.

"You do not talk to my Luna like that!" I yelled.

The door swung open, "Because maybe what they're talking about, is true!"

The room fell silent as my parents walked in. The members bowed their heads as they passed by, giving them way.

My mother slapped Ashley and she yelped with an 'ouch'.

"Mom," I whined. Everyone was bullying my Luna.

"You are not Luna, Ashley Jo. Get out." My father said.

She revealed her tattoo to him, "But I am already marked!" She smirked. The pack members gasped.

Marked already, huh? Ashton said with disgust.

"What do you think of the new Luna?" My father asked the pack.

The crowd exploded with 'We hate her', 'She's not worth it'.

My mother and father glared at me. "I love her." I said with no emotion.

"Liar." My mother hissed at me and I saw her eyes burning with anger. They left the room and the door sounded with a bang.

Maybe being mates with Ashley Jo isn't a nice idea afterall.