Chapter-9

Jimin's pov.

       "Jimin!"

          I glanced around at the voice, my heart swelled a little as I saw her waving at me. Since having lunch with Rose and her friends last Monday, me and Taehyung are hanging around them quite often. Unexpectedly me and Rose are getting along very well. She is a sweetheart, I often help her with her studies. Today I am going to ask her out for dinner, I hope she'll agree.

           " Hey Rose," I replied, shaking her hand. " I actually wanted to ask you something," I said, scratching my head, feeling a little nervous.

         " What is it, Jimin?" Rose asked, raising her brows.

             " I.. I wanted to ask you out. I.. I know its a little awkward but I had a crush on you for a long time. So, would like to go out for dinner with me, tonight..." I said, tightly holding my bag's straps. I didn't get any response, so I continued. " It's okay if you don't feel same, you don't have to answer. We'll still be friends, right? I asked, a bit scared.

          Rose looked at me with a serious gaze and then she laughed holding her stomach.

~No no no, she is going to reject me. She must be laughing on how stupid I am to ask her out. I whined as I thought.

          Rose made her way to cafeteria, laughing. I followed her, head hanging low. She stopped in her track and turned to face me, lifting my chin up.

          " I will definitely go out with you, idiot." She said giggling. I was dumbfounded, looking at her with confused eyes.

         " Then why did you laughed at me." I asked,scoffing.

        " I didn't laugh at you idiot, I just found it cute how nervous you were. You've definitely never dated." She said pinching my cheeks.

           I blushed as she continued pinching my cheeks but happy moments doesn't last forever. I looked behind her and saw group of our friends looking at us amusingly. But one the other hand, someone was glaring at me. I quickly shift my gaze back to Rose, smiling at me.

~ She is adorable, unlike that Kookie Monster.
(Kookie Monster.. woahhh😂)

        " So, what about tomorrow? After my audition?" I asked.

         " Sounds good." She said, holding my hand as we headed to our friends.

~ Tomorrow is gonna be goooood dayyy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

*Next day*

          Pulling on a fresh pair white shirt and skinny jeans, I examined myself one last time. I had to change my dress code because today was a special day because of two reasons.

( *Something like that*)

        After checking myself one last time, I went downstairs. Mom and dad already left for work. Jihyun looked at me from head to toe, he grinned.

       " You look different," he said, putting his books in bag.

          " Different means..??" Asked clearing my throat. I was quite nervous if I was looking good or bad.

         " Ummmm.. different means...." He stopped for a moment. " You look so.."

          " Stupid," I said, without waiting for him to complete his sentence.

         " You never expect anything good from me, huh?" He said, chuckling.

         " Yeah," I said sarcastically.

            " Well.. I was going to say you look different and unexpectedly good." He said smirking, " you are not the to type who usually break the rules, you're pretty boring. But yeah, you are looking cool today."

        " I don't if you are complimenting aur insulting me," I said, pouting.

      " Of course complimenting you, idiot. Now go and good luck with your auditions."

~ and date. I grinned as I thought.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

*At auditions*

           There was a crowd of students waiting for their turn. Some were listening music, some were showing there dancing skills , some were chatting with their friends, while some were silently sitting on bench waiting for their turn, like me.

            "Park Jimin," my name was called, I entered the stage. I was nervous as my palms were sweating. As soon as the music started playing, I shrugged all my thoughts and moved my body on music.

            As the music ended, I bowed to judges and headed out of the auditorium. Now I had to wait for an hour for the results, only a few students left after me. I decided to take a nap, so I put my bag under my head and laid on bunch.

*After an hour*

            I quickly opened my eyes as someone tapped my shoulder. " Results are about to get announced, go to the auditorium, quickly,"

       " Now I am going to announce the name students who got selected," coordinator said as I entered the auditorium. I crossed fingers and shut my eyes tightly as  coordinator continued to tell names.

" Kwang Lee Jin"

" Kang Hyun suk"

" Kim shin Jae"

  "Park Jimin"

  ~ yes yes..

         I swiftly opened my eyes and sighed in relief as coordinator said my name. I felt so happy at the moment that I hugged the person standing next me, not knowing who he was, nor prepared for what was coming next.

       " Jeon Jungkook,"

      My breath hitched as coordinator said that name.

~ No no noooo. This can't be not happening.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

  Again less Jikook, but from now  on there's gonna b more and more. I promise 💜