×× 01 ××

The silver-haired lad felt a tap on his shoulder as his gaze stood still at the car's windowpane, lost in thought. Another forceful tap then a strong smack to his broad shoulder brought him to his senses, turning his head to the source.

"Stop spacing out Lev, I still had a question to ask you." blurted out by Kenma, Lev's blonde-bleached childhood friend and his 'maybe' second mother.

"Huh?" replied Lev with a raised brow.

The blonde sighed and flicked the other guy's forehead for good measure as he spoke again.

"I was asking you something. Are you really okay with us being in separate school? Are you sure you can take care of yourself when your panic attack comes? What if your asthma would attack you again? What if you'd lost your inha-"

"Stop being a mom! I can take care of myself just fine! I'm an adult now." protested Lev.

Kenma sighed in defeat and tried to give Lev a soft smile as he ruffled with his friend's soft silky silver hair.

"Sure, sure." Lev just giggled in response.

Lev steps out of the car and inhales the clean air, making its way to his troublesome lungs, not that he didn't mind though. He stares at the school's name sign with a large smile framing his foreign face.

He takes a glance over his shoulder to look at a worried Kenma handling Lev's baggage. Lev just smiled wider.

"I'll be okay, don't worry," Lev reassures as he gives a thumbs up. Kenma nodded in response.

They finally made their way inside the campus to look for Lev's new room.

Baggy jacket, tight jeans paired with a low cut black vans and thick eyes glasses. slightly long brown hair that hides almost half of his face but not long enough to cover his neck and nape, in short, a nerd with fashion sense but still gloomy, Yaku Morisuke, a nutritionist.

"Yakkun, it's our last year, you should enjoy your youth before you die in too much seriousness in life when we graduate!"

Kuroo exclaimed dramatically having his arm rested heavily at the mousy haired nerd who's busy checking his work schedule.

"You do know I don't have time for that, and just fuck off braggart, you've been sticking your nose on my life for I don't know when and how many years already."

He tilted his head up to glared on his spiky-haired best friend, struggling to remove his heavy arm. Gazes and whispers of people around the campus that has eyes on both of them still haven't faded for their whole college life.

He sighed and let what Kuroo wants.

"Ok fine, let me think about that so shut up now and leave asshole, tsk!"

He kicks the other's shin earning him a smug laugh and runs off to his last subject.

"Say Hi for me to your new flatmate. Don't scare the shit out of him Yakkun!, Behave!."

Kuroo shouted laughing that made him feel nervous again. Yeah, it's his first time having a flatmate and it happens to be a guy. He's fine with it but not that confident to act normal in an enclosed space with a new stranger. Also, he fears for him to know his secret, that he kept since the day he discovered that......

........he's Gay.

Lev took happy hops as he clutches on his school bag, looking like an excited schoolgirl for her first day at school. Kenma was just at the back struggling to move the baggage forcefully.

The lad greets the people with a "Hi!" and a wave of his hand who went past his way, earning a smile or a nod in response. Some just scoffed or whispered about how childish he is but he's completely oblivious about it. He probably wouldn't mind being called by those anyways.