Onze

I'm sorry for updating so late. It's only gonna get worse from here

"Alya! Whhhyyyyy?! She's never gonna let me hear the end of it and then my parents are gonna make another bet and-" I'm pretty sure Alya texted Sabine, but I didn't write who she was texting in the original version. :/

"Girl, chill... I also sent it to Nino."

"Whyyyyyyyy?!"

"Girl, chill. Again. This just means you won't have to suffer alone."

"Huh?" Mari and Adrien asked in unison.

"Nino won't stop pestering and teasing Adrien about it either" This time it was Adrien's turn to whine about Alya's choices.

"Why would you do that, Alya? Oh God he's gonna put 'He tickled Marinette that one time when we were teens' on my gravestone!"

"I doubt he'd go that far, Adrien."

"Oh, that's right..." Mari said teasingly, "You're Nino's GIRLFRIEND so you know everything about him." Mari giggled, dodging a shoe being thrown at her.

"I'm not his girlfriend..." Alya grumbled, "...yet..."

"Awwwww SNAP! I heard that! And now you two will get married and live in a nice house and-"

"And if we ever do get married we will be serving Marinette flesh as the main course just for that comment." Alya finished. "Besides, what about you and -mmph!" Slapping a hand over Alya's mouth, Mari promised herself she would talk to Alya about it later.

"Ohhhhhh! Does Marinette have a crush?" Wiggling his eyebrows, Adrien leaned towards Mari.

"Uhhhh, me? No! 'Course not! Hehehe..." 'Oh Lord he's close...'

Taking her chance, Alya pushed Marinette into Adrien.

Time skip

Ignoring the glares shot at her by Mari and Adrien, Alya sifted through her luggage. Upon hearing her phone ring, Alya stopped what she was doing and answered the call.

"'Ello?... What? Why?...Fine... Alright... I got it... I love you, too! Bye." Turning towards Adrienette, Alya sighed. "I'm very sorry to say, but I have to leave you two dorks."

Pretending to be offended, Marinette scoffed at her friend. "Puh-lease, Alya. I am quite clearly a Princess dork." She flipped her hair. Adrien blushed. Alya snickered.

"Yeah well, your Highness, I'm leaving you here with the other dork." Finally Mari seemed to get it . Leaping up and grabbing Alya by the arm, Mari threw open the front door and dragged Alya into the hall.

"What do you mean you're leaving me here with Adrien!?" Marinette whisper-shouted.

"I mean exactly what I said. My mom just called and said I had to come home immediately." Mari let out a semi silent wail of anguish.

"Girl, you'll be fine without me for the next week!"

"No, Alya, I will not be FiNe... can you at least leave me your pajama bottoms?"

Alya blinked, then burst out laughing. "No, I will not leave you my PJ bottoms." Alya snickered at the face her friend made, then opened the door and dragged her friend back through with her.