Chapter 3

Morning sunlight poured in through a crack in the blinds, waking the greenette who was peacefully sleeping with his Pokémon. He reached up an arm to his face, rubbing at his eyes as he hoisted himself up, waking his Pokémon in the process. They hopped up and stretched as the greenette grabbed his new uniform and headed for the shower. As he started his fault routine his Pokémon headed down the stairs and out to the kitchen, finding Inko busy making breakfast for them all. The Pokémon all decided to relax a bit before Izuku came rushing down the stairs, buttoning up his uniform with one hand as he vaulted over the stair railing with the help of the other. He bounced on his feet over to the chairs as Inko finished up their breakfast, placing it down on the table. Many plates lined the table, two for her and her son, the others for their Pokémon. Small talk filled the silence as they ate, Izuku finishing up quickly before washing his plate and heading back upstairs to brush his teeth.

He brushed back his untameable hair, huffing in annoyance, deciding it was good enough and heading back down to grab his bag. His Pokémon returned to their Pokéballs as he hugged his mother goodbye and left the house. Rushing down the street, he took out his phone from his pocket and checked the time, seeing he had five minutes until the next train left the station heading towards UA. He pocketed the phone just as he heard his childhood friend calling out his name in the distance. Turning his head, he was delighted to see Katsuki sprinting after him with an unbuttoned blazer and no tie.

"Ne Kacchan. Shouldn't you have your tie? And what about your blazer? Did Growlithe destroy your wardrobe again?" He joked as the hotheaded blond joined him, slowing down a bit to a jog.

"Haa? Fuck off, would ya? I already had the old hag on my ass about this. And Blitz didn't do anything, al-fucking-right?" He growled out, but the greenette was use to his harsh tone. "Anyway, we gotta hurry the fuck up if we wanna get on the train. We'll be fucking late at this slow-ass pace. C'mon!" He grabbed hold of Izuku's arm and yanked him forward, changing to a run again as time ticked closer to the allocated train arrival. Rushing down the street, Talonflame came out and started flying above them, chirping in content as the train station appeared in the distance. Speeding up, they took out their phones and grabbed their train cards from their cases, bursting through the tunnel entrance and swiped their cards on the card readers, jumping down the stairs and down to platform three. "Just barely got fucking here," Katsuki muttered, watching as the train pulled into the station. It came to a screeching halt and the doors opened, allowing them and other passengers to board. "Fucking finally."

"Calm down, Kacchan. We made it to the train fine, alright. Let's just take it easy now."

Important!!
Hey, this isn't being continued. Please see my latest post on my conversation board.
This is up for grabs for whoever.
Sorry for not updating.