CHAPTER TWO

*SO SORRY I HAVE NOT POSTED THE NEXT PART (MAJOR BLACK OUT IN AREA) AS I SAID BEFORE I WILL WRITE A CHAPTER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK*

Chapter Two

6:00 AM "Ayee man have you seen Saige, Amelia is really flipping out she isn't here bro? Call me when you get up bro asap" Santiago texted Camron. Camron woke up and could not believe his eyes. Here beside him wrapped in his arms laid the most gorgeous girl he's ever laid eyes on. Even while she's sleeping she looks amazing first thing in the morning, messy hair, clear skin, and with the slight smile she had on her face from whatever she was dreaming about just made Camron gaze at her even more in his arms. Camron slipped out his CalKing bed and into his bathroom calling his cousin to tell him about last night, not paying his missed text message any attention.

"Hello!?" "BRO HAVE YOU SEEN SAIGE AMELIA ASS IS CRYING AND SHIT WE CAN"T FIND HER?" Santiago said stressed tf out while his poor girl in the back cried her eyes out over her missing best friend. "HER GRANDMA GONE FUKING KILL MEEEE!!" She cried out. "Baby be fucking quiet this him, SHIT bro you gotta give me some she been like this all mfn moring!" Santigo shouted across the room to get her attention.

"BRO she is fine, tell her calm down she loud ass hell I can hear her more than I can hear you." Camron replied peeking out the bathroom connected to his master room to see if Saige still laid asleep in his bed. He didn't want to wake her. They had been up late talking to each other, laughing and believing it or they were enjoying one another's company and he liked that shit he hadn't done in a long ass time with a female since what happened with him and shorty a while back.

"THANK FUCKING GOD now she can stop all this damn crying." Santiago let out in relief "Baby she with Camron now can you please calm down and get dressed ima have him meet us at y'all school." Santiago said as he helped Melia up off the floor looking a hot mess. "Yoo bro can you drop her off at their school and we meet you there?" He asked Camron "Yea bro thats cool ask Melia what time they gotta be the-" "8AM please don't be late I do not want her going off one me Camron!" Melia shouted out to Camron in relief that she was safe, all sorts of things ran through Melia's head thinking she'd really lost her best friend. "Ight well it's only 6:15, I'll wake her up at 7 and meet up with y'all ight!" Camron responded to her ending the call.

I woke up out of a good ass sleep to the smell of breakfast cooking. When I managed to open my eyes completely reality kicked tf in "BITCH GET THE FUCK UP AND GO HOME!" I thought to myself as I slipped out this huge ass bed to gather my clothes and bag to leave. As I tossed on my clothes my morning breath punched a bitch I scanned the big ass room to see if there was a bathroom connected so I can at least wash my face and brush my teeth. Just my luck there was a bathroom in here I eased in the bathroom and noticed he had already laid a face towel and toothbrush. A smile came across my face as I thought "he thought about me, how sweet."

I heard his voice come through the vents of the home and he sounded like he was on the phone. I figured he was downstairs cooking because I can smell that shit all the way up in his room. I looked at the clock that said 6:30 AM, good I would make it to school on time. I headed down the long staircase and as I reached the bottom I was stopped by a woman in a uniform indicated she was the maid I'm guessing. She guided me in the next room where there stood a long dining table where food was perfectly placed and two plates across from one another. I sat down at the table and waited for him to sit at the table with me.

I sat there and thought about how he was such a gentleman last night, he was different from the niggas from around here I like that. We sat up and talked and laughed all night. I couldn't grasp my thoughts around the fact how comfortable I was with this man who I just met less than 24 hours ago. Last night he complimented me any chance he could. But I knew I would have to get back to my real life once I left here. He was a grown ass man what could my young ass possibly do with him or for him I'm 17 he was 22 .