Chapter Ten - Steady Steps

Namjoon cuddled into Jin's side as they watched their sons play together. It was around ten o'clock in the morning and he was currently waiting for his parents to come over so he could take them both over to the hospital to see their newest grandchild. He was getting pretty anxious the longer he waited to go and see his premature angel. He hadn't seen him since early the previous day and he didn't like that. He hadn't ever left any of his son's for that long apart from his times in hospital.

"They'll be here soon and he is going to be perfectly fine, when I was talking to the doctors yesterday they were saying how well he was doing, all things considered." Jin told his panicking husband as he kissed him on the top of his head and gave him a small squeeze. He knew how worried Namjoon was and he was too but he had seen Jungkook since Namjoon last had.

Nodding with a small sigh, Namjoon turned to face Jin and gave him a small kiss on the lips, "I love you so much." He told him as they looked into each other's eyes, joining their souls and sharing their energy with each other. They could get through this no matter what because they had each other and four amazing son's who they had to stay strong for.

"You will never even begin to comprehend how much I love you." Jin said as he rubbed his nose lightly against Namjoon's watching as he managed to get a blush to rise on Namjoon's cheeks even after, recently, seven years of marriage and technically six kids, even if one didn't make it and another was very ill.

"I think I can." Namjoon said and went to connect his lips to Jin's again when the doorbell rang, stopping their kiss before it could happen.

"Granma and granpa!" Jimin cheered as he got to his feet and ran over to the baby gate, trying to open it but being unable to.

"Careful there, Honey, we don't want you getting hurt now, do we?" Namjoon asked with a gentle smile as he went over to Jimin and picked him up before opening the gate and walking through the corridor and over to the front door, opening it for his parents with a bright smile, all though the sympathy on their faces almost made him crumble to pieces all over again, just like he had last night when he'd gotten into bed with Jin. He hadn' felt Jungkook's goodnight kick in his stomach and there was no Moses basket in the room where his baby should be.

"You're here!" Jimin cheered as he reached over to his grandpa, Joon-Woo, with a bright smile as he tried to wiggle out of Namjoon's arms.

Joon-Woo laughed a little bit at the little one's attempt to get to him and reached out, taking the singular twin into his arms, "Look how big you have gotten, keep this up and you'll be taller than me soon." He joked with a happy smile on his face, he loved his grandson's so much.

"I'm going to be bigger then Appa and Dada soon." Jimin said with a bright smile and a giggle.

"Granmaaaaaaa!" Taehyung squealed as he ran over to her, almost knocking her over as he wrapped his arms around his legs as he couldn't reach any higher up.

"Careful, Tae-Tae, what have we told you about doing that?" Jin asked as he walked into the room and gave Eun-Jung an apologetic smile. "Sorry, he's very hyper to do. He's been running around everywhere." He told her.

"Well there is nothing wrong with running about, right Taehyung." She said with a smile as she bent down to his height and gave him a small kiss on the head as he hugged him back. "Grandma may just have one of her special surprises for you if you can behave when she goes to see your little brother with your dada. Can you do that for me?" She asked of him with a gentle smile on her lips.

"Yeah!" Tae cheered with a bright smile. He could do anything for one of Eun-Jung's special treats, they always tasted so good and he loved them.

"Good boy." She said with a smile before she turned to Namjoon, "Are we going now or later?" She asked, not minding either way, she could either see her new grandson first or she could see her older four grandsons first, she didn't mind it either way.