02

After we finished eating Tom and I were made to 'get to know each other better' but it is a lot more challenging then you think when the other person hasn't said one word to you. We're currently sat in my hotel room, in complete silence all alone. Fletch left us as soon before we finished eating because he had to sort something out.

"You know you can at least try to cooperate and it will probably make this whole thing slightly easier, and you never know it might actually be fun," I finally say after not bearing to sit another minute in silence.

"Of course it will be fun for you. You got to choose to do this. I got forced into doing this after I messed up because apparently if I don't do this I won't have a career any longer," Tom replies back. 

"You think I chose to do this," I interrupt him. "I was practically forced into doing it. I wouldn't even choose to talk to you let only pretend to be your girlfriend. I've heard what they say abo-"

"What they say isn't true," Tom cuts me off angrily before going quiet again. 

Tom turns away and starts heading towards the door about to leave so before thinking it through I shout: "Well it's blatantly obvious right now it seems that it is. You're so ignorant and condescending. I'd be quite surprised if you cared about anything but yourself."  

Tom starts turning back around his fists are clenched and there's anger in his eyes but that doesn't seem to stop me talking.

"Oh right I forgot you care about your phone."

At that moment he snapped. He walked over and stood facing me - so close I could feel his warm breathe on my face as he's looking down at me. We stood there a second neither of us moving just staring into each others eyes. 

"Look," Tom finally starts talking, breaking the silence, "We don't actually have to talk at all when we're not seen together, so how about we just do our jobs and nothing more?"

"That sounds perfect to me. The less time I have to spend with you the better."