The new neighbor

Adam and Cale were in the backyard when they heard the tone of people in the house beside them.

"Adam I'm getting a new friend," Cale said.

"It would be cool to have a new friend." He replied.

As the cousins peeked over the fence, they saw a treehouse being assembled. With an underground swimming pool.

The cousins knew they would get a cool friend if he was getting a treehouse. Then someone was fixing up a trampoline.

The man looks up from finishing the trampoline. And he saw the two young boys peeking over.

"You boys want to jump?" The man asked.

"Can we," Cale replied?

"It's fine also as you asked your parents." The man explained.

So both cale and adam ran to asked Cale's mom about the trampoline.

"Mom, can we jump the neighbor man said we could?" Cale asked.

"Sure just be nice to the new kid." She replied.

As he and adam rush to the neighbor's front door and knock. A woman answers it.

"Oh, my husband is waiting on you his outback." She replies.

Cale and adam were excited to play and opened the back door to see a girl about a year younger than cale.

She was a girl the last thing the guys wanted was a girl as a friend. As the man was walking out of the shed. He sees the cousins.

"Hello, there boys this is my daughter Elizabeth Hall." The man said.

"Hi, Elizabeth can we jump?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, sure I like to share with new friends." She replied.

As Adam gets on the trampoline cale waits a few minutes before jumping. He wanted a guy friend not so girly girl.

"By the way, I'm adam gontier this is my cousin's cale gontier," Adam said.

"Nice to meet you adam and cale." She replied.

Adam didn't mind having a gal pal at was fun to just do something with new friends.

As adam was about to experience more than being friends with Elizabeth. From that day adam started to hang out with Elizabeth more than cale.

"Hey, adam are we still going to the movies?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to get cale to come with us." He replied.

As adam walked to his house cale was busy. Adam finally made up his mind about Elizabeth.

He was going to ask her after the movie to be his girlfriend.

"Adam, what's up?" Cale asked.

"I'm going to do it, I'm going to ask Eliza to be my girlfriend." He replied.

"Good for you man." Cale lied.

Cale was going to do the same after he and adam had dinner at her family house that night.

Both cousins had to fall in love with her but loved her more. As the guys got back Eliza.

They got set and went to the movies for a fun day. As adam kept getting nervous about asking Eliza to be his girlfriend.

Cale just played it cool as he acted like he wasn't into her. After the movies, they had dinner and dessert.

Cale left to go home as adam kept making an excuse to stay over. Eliza gets excited about a poem she made.

So she goes and grabs for adam to read. When she was in her room she sees cale sneaking into the room through the window.

"Eliza, can we talk?" He asked.

"Yeah, but why did you climb through my window." She replied.

"I couldn't take the chances of telling you this while adam was in the room but I love you Elizabeth and I want you to be my girlfriend." He explained.

She was shocked cale confessed love to her. She always thought it would be adam but cale.

"Cale are you sure." She said.

"Yes, I'm sure every time I see you my heart races and I can't talk right or think straight." He clarified.

Elizabeth had a dilemma with cale and adam. She was in love with both of them and it had to cease.

"Cale, I accept being your girlfriend." She said.

Hearing those words made Cale so optimistic that he kissed Elizabeth. As adam was on the other side of the door hearing everything.

He was too late for Elizabeth and cale somehow got her as his girlfriend.

How will adam take the information that cale and Elizabeth are a couple? And will adam stay silent until cale breaks Elizabeth's heart? Or will he demonstrate to Elizabeth she picked the wrong gontier cousin to be with?